Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Private use of a swimming pool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watfordpip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private use of a swimming pool
    Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:34pm
A long shot but here goes. I am a normal 50 year old who just happened to get seriously injured on a motorbike many years ago.

Gentlemen like me of a certain age to to the quack and he says "High blood pressure, loose weight, exercise" I point to my smashed up legs and say "cannot" and he says "Go Swimming". Now, much as I would love to, if I went to a council pool and tried to walk from the changing rooms to the pool I would fall over and damage myself...a lot.

SO, what I want to do is go to a (indoor) pool somewhere for an hour or so a week on my own (wife might join me) where I can change poolside and slide in and obey "Doctors Orders", trouble is I do not know anyone with such a pool. I am quite prepared to pay for this privilege.

So, can anyone help, if so mail me please. I work for myself, so it can be more or less any time.

Cheers
Sponsored Links

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 9:31am
Hi - I know the pool at Denham Garden Village has a chair that could lower you into the water. needs an additional person to help but they have trained staff on site. You could call them on 01895 831113

foodfrom4.com
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 2:01pm
the 'sun club' have an indoor pool........... thats local !
need a stella and i need one now !
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 7:46pm
Is that the naturist site?
Is back in the game! :)
jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 9:14pm
this any good?
Life is a balancing act
GOP
watfordpip View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watfordpip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:23pm
Thanks for the suggestions but this really needs to be a private pool (in a house?) and sole use. Like I said I am happy to pay, but that is what it has to be....so somebody RICH who does NOT need the money I guess....

You never know somebody might know somebody who can help me out......
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Walrus Walrus wrote:

Is that the naturist site?
 diogines sun club- yes
need a stella and i need one now !
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by watfordpip watfordpip wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions but this really needs to be a private pool (in a house?) and sole use. Like I said I am happy to pay, but that is what it has to be....so somebody RICH who does NOT need the money I guess....

You never know somebody might know somebody who can help me out......
Plenty of private swimming pools in GX.
stop HS2.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:17pm
There must be some swimming pools in Chalfont St Peter or Gerrards Cross they are extremely deluxe areas
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 6:23pm
I know a couple in Seer Green who I do occasional work for, they have a pool. Ill ask next time, if they re willing ill PM you their phone number and you can go from there.
Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>