Forum Description: News and info on whats up in Chalfont St Peter
URL: https://www.chalfontstpeter.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=254
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 12:24am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Chalfont Yobs
Posted By: DanW
Subject: Chalfont Yobs
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:15am
So, last night, on my way home after a swift snackette at the Tabla, I was passing Forbuoys when I noticed some yob wandering after a man and shouting at him on the path outside the church. As the man walked on, the youth became more belligerent and about ten of his 'mates' poured out from the graveyard and hounded this poor man up the street to the bus stop outside Threshers. At this point, the most foul mouthed little yob I have ever had the displeasure to hear, started shoving the man quite violently saying thing like 'yeah, do you wanna hit me?'. An Australian lad who I don't know and appeared out of nowhere was standing next to me by the postbox in the precinct as this happened and we took it upon ourselves to do our good deed for the day and rushed to intervene. We then become a target for abuse from the ten assembled yobs as we try to get the man on his way home without molestation. Whilst we are trying to do this - and being told that the man 'pulled a knife on me, yeah', which is a lie as I saw the whole incident - we were now subjected to vile abuse, the Australian lad was shoved by the little, baseball cap wearing yob, I was informed that 'I'm gonna burn your house down' and 'you'd better not come back here no more, man'. Truly, I did not know we lived in central LA, where youngsters sway and posture like 'gangsta rappers'. Anyway, eventually, after laughing off their childish threats and invitations ('do you wanna punch me, man?' - 'no I'd snap you in half'), and after they had all gone away, doubtless to take some more of whatever they were on, the Australian lad left without me being able to thank him or even get his name - so if you know an Australian with a partial goatee beard in Chalfont then tell him thanks from me!

Replies:
Posted By: Paul_G
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:02am

Wow.

That's shocking.  That's the sort of stuff I moved to CSP to avoid. Any ideas who they are or where they're from?

Paul

Posted By: BigDave
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:04am

I don't know.   Any sign of a fight and you're there!

Shocking really, you should know better

Things have certainly changed, even the "Brat Pack" were never this bad.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:06am

I am told that the ringleader, the small chap in the baseball cap, is being evicted, along with the rest of his family at the moment. Most of them seemed to be in the 12/13/14 age bracket, but I can't say I instantly recognised any of them. Although I would recognise them again now, obviously. Oh, they also used their mobile phones to take photos of me and the Aussie for some reason.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:07am
Originally posted by BigDave BigDave wrote:

I don't know.   Any sign of a fight and you're there!

Shocking really, you should know better

Things have certainly changed, even the "Brat Pack" were never this bad.

As they say - 'No good deed goes unpunished!'

The brat pack were just brats, not yobs who go around looking for a fight and haranguing innocent passers by.

Posted By: big baggles
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:23am

should have given  me a call dan, and pierre, we would have sorted it !!!

no but you are right, why is it the KIDS want to be tough nut ganters living in the big smoke doing cool tings and just chillin-

bloody pathetic all of em !

-------------
need a stella and i need one now !

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:29am

It is one of the things that worries me - why do you, a middle class white teenager, want to pretend to be a black gangsta rapper, talking about "ho's, beyatches, coke, guns and killin'"?

Also, you never know nowadays, when you find yourself in this sort of situation, if one or more of them is going to be carrying a weapon of some kind. 'Back in the day' anyone who was 'tooled up' was obviously some sort of loon who should be avoided at all costs and had no friends at all and usually ended up with a brief stay at Her Majesty's!

Posted By: Emsy
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:32am

Saw the little chavs coming of the graveyard standing as I drove down that way, a few minutes after we left Dan..no sign of a ruck then though..

A few years ago I used to walk around Chalfont a lot, late at night, home from the pub etc. Bar the odd small group sat on the bench outside HSBC, I never had any hassle or felt unsafe. It would make me a bit nervous now though, in light of the above. Not sure if or what they would do to a young female, but I don't like thinking about it

Posted By: Henry
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:59am

Thanks Dan and the other gentleman for doing what had to be done. Glad for your sakes it did not turn any uglier.

What sort of time did this happen? I drove down through the village at about 21:55 did not see a sole except 4 lads (at least two wearing baseball caps) sitting on the bench on the green outside the Waggon and Horses. But they were just sitting there, did not appear to be doing anything.

-------------
Keep the green belt green

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:03pm
This was about 23:40 Henry. The lads in question seem to hang round in the alleyway by the kebab van or in the church car park or even the church gardens.

Posted By: Malc London
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:17pm

They should be rounded up and put into care and their parent evicted.

This is exactly the sort of yobs the NSE are trying to bring into the village.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:25pm

I don't think the NSE have an actual policy of bringing yobs to the village!

I think you mean that as a byproduct of their scheme that general yobbery will increase!

Posted By: Rachael
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:32pm

Well Done Dan, I was right behind you, these yobs need a good thrashing, when i went to the kebab van at approx 10.30pm they were all in the alley next to the kebab van smoking pot and giving the kebab van hassle. Where are the police when you need them?

One day somebody is going to retailiate against these kids and will end up doing time for it, these kids need stopping, before somebody ends up getting hurt, they are also stealing from Threashers, cases of Stella.

They are constantley scaring the old folk who live in Gordons Way by revving there motorbikes up and driving over the lawns late at night.

-------------
RBWH

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:38pm

Police are too busy stopping motorists doing 35 mph on an empty road.

Perhaps the Advertiser can mount a campaign and take some photos of these yobs. 

Posted By: DanDan
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:46pm
Dan did you call the Police?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:22pm

I didn't actually. Mainly because I didn't think they'd get there in time to do anything useful except delay me getting home and secondly because even if they did get there in time I have no faith that they would be able to do anything effective to prevent a recurrence of the problem.

These kids are not afraid of the police and know the law can't touch them, and even if they do get nicked, they will be back on the streets inside an hour with a caution (again). Police are being told (and I have policemen friends) that a caution is a more effective use of time rather than any formal charge, which takes many hours to fill in the paperwork, and that the situation is 'deemed to have been addressed' because the youth has been removed from the area for a short time.

Often we are promised better policing (hint: 9am-5pm isn't peak time for these sorts of things to happen mr plod), or Community Service Officers ('a waste of time' according to the police) - but the maion issue still remains: There are kids on the streets at night who are out of control and know that the law cannot touch them.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:35pm
i think the bucks ad could hi light this problem and ask for readers to tell of their experiences... if someone could get pictures of these herberts all the better- get em in the papers- humiliate the yobs....

-------------

Posted By: Emsy
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:39pm

I heard that the Tithe Barn is being refurbished in order to provide a hang out for the local yob element. One assumes that it will just get trashed fairly swiftly.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by big baggles big baggles wrote:

i think the bucks ad could hi light this problem and ask for readers to tell of their experiences... if someone could get pictures of these herberts all the better- get em in the papers- humiliate the yobs....

I dont think they would see it as humiliation, it may be seen to raise their srteed cred!!

The parents of all minors are reponsible for them until the reach the age of ??? The parents of these yobs need to be made to sholder the responsibility.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:57pm
Still I think that you should of called the police Dan, after all the next person who gets picked on might not be so lucky to have yourself and your mate around.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:58pm

i agree henry the parents should be held accountable until these kids reach the  legal  age of responsability (18 yrs old )

I think if the bucks ad ran a story about the little old ladies being tormented in their own homes by this pathetic yobbish element and the slant was on these so called 'gangster hardnuts' only being man enough to terrorise oaps then i think the the story would not be seen as street cred !!! - i also think that in the eyes of the other 'gang' members this may be enough for them to reallse the mates they hang around with are worthless scum - this would also take the mouthy gang leaders down a peg or two.... they would no longer be the big shots but the sad gits who only pick on grandma's....

i appreciate your point Henry, but i think it could very much depend on how the story was written and the underlying thread in the copy....

and that is these boys are soft little kids, not hard gangsters....they should stop pretending to be hardcases....and unless they are very careful they will one day meet a real gang of hardcases who will dish out  their idea of punishment - real gang warfare !

-------------

Posted By: Rachael
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:59pm

Also got told today that these yobs tried to mug an old lady earlier in the evening, but like i say i don't know how true this is????

Looking at all of them last night i would'nt put it past them to behave like this.

What is our village coming too when it is not safe to walk the streets because of a handful of youths in the ages of (13,-16)

-------------
RBWH

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:06pm

Good point baggles, the way it will be written is critical.

repect

reponsibility

-------------

Posted By: Fivelive
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:50pm
Should have called me on the mobile Dan, I know
who the little one is, I've known him since he was
six. His latest thing is getting spliffed up then sitting
in the big tumble driers in the laundrette and going
round and round until he gets sick. The Parish
council are trying to employ a 5-midnight warder but
he will have no powers, Amersham are promising to
reopen a branch police station (the old one up
Joiners is still on some of the old maps) but really
you need to speak to Pc Jim Clark (07800703304)
and tell him. He's trying to get an Anti Social order
against the lad and his family. Just describe him,
he'll know. Think he was involved in theft of Kriss's
mobike. thing is, if we get rid of one, we have to
take an ASBO evacuee from a bigger town in return!

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:55pm
Might not be the same kid Neal - I know who you mean. And therein lies the rub - we get rid of one and they move another one right back in. Genius.

Posted By: Sarah Booker
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:11pm

i think the bucks ad could hi
light this problem and ask for readers to tell of their
experiences... if someone could get pictures of these
herberts all the better- get em in the papers-
humiliate the yobs....

I have previously mentioned, if anyone wants to get
in contact with Ben and I at the Advertiser office, we
will happily talk with people, and interview them.
On the matter of photographs, it would be illegal for
the newspaper to publish photographs of under 16s
without their parent's permission. It is also illegal to
publish pictures of people participating in crimes
unless with the express permission of the police as
part of an on going investigation. Otherwise we can
be found in contempt.
Ben and I are always here from 9am-5.30pm,
Monday-Friday. Sometimes you can catch us here
later in the evening as well, but those are the
opening times. You're welcome to pop into the office
at The Vale or call 01753 888333.

We cannot write about things we don't know about
and need the public to tell us.

On a personal note I would have called 999 and
informed the control room a man was being attacked
by a gang of youths in the village centre. If there
wasn't a response (and if I had made the call) I
would write about it.

You know where we are.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Sarah Booker Sarah Booker wrote:

On a personal note I would have called 999 and informed the control room a man was being attacked by a gang of youths in the village centre.

Exactly how can the police do anything if no-body tells them anything.....you cannot be so apathetic over this issue.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:24pm
It's exactly for the reasons I stated earlier - I don't think they would have made it in time and I don't think they would deal with the situation and remedy it. I think the police are already well aware of the situation but lack the resources to deal with it effectively.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by DanW DanW wrote:

It's exactly for the reasons I stated earlier

What if everybody took that view nothing would ever be sorted out, you could have given a description. The more you can pin on the little prats the better the chance of something being done about it.

Don’t get me wrong I think your actions were very commendable, I just think you should of called the Police.

-------------

Posted By: chris
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:54pm

I am told that the ringleader, the small chap in the baseball cap, is being evicted, along with the rest of his family at the moment. Most of them seemed to be in the 12/13/14 age bracket, but I can't say I instantly recognised any of them. Although I would recognise them again now, obviously. Oh, they also used their mobile phones to take photos of me and the Aussie for some reason.

sounds like the same little d*ckhead that gave raj grief up at goldhill papershop.

Posted By: watsy
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:02pm

Everytime there is an incident it should ideally be reported to the police (we were told) - as if they haven't a log of anything then they cannot action it or see where the trouble is.  Then the public gets more frustrated because of it - so becomes a vicious circle.

There is a new anti-social behaviour officer - Iain MacKilligan at Chiltern DC who can be contacted on 01494 732177.

It does amaze me though that parents who are going to be evicted because of their childrens behaviour still do nothing - where do they go or does another area house them?

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:04pm
Since they have to be housed by the council, what happens is a perpetual shunting of 'problem cases' from town to town, without the real issue being adressed.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:04pm

no but you are right, why is it the KIDS want to be tough nut ganters living in the big smoke doing cool tings and just chillin-

bloody pathetic all of em !

you could of fed them one them kababs from the van,that would sorted them...............

Posted By: Eddie
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Sarah Booker Sarah Booker wrote:

i think the bucks ad could hi
light this problem and ask for readers to tell of their
experiences... if someone could get pictures of these
herberts all the better- get em in the papers-
humiliate the yobs....

I have previously mentioned, if anyone wants to get
in contact with Ben and I at the Advertiser office, we
will happily talk with people, and interview them.
On the matter of photographs, it would be illegal for
the newspaper to publish photographs of under 16s
without their parent's permission. It is also illegal to
publish pictures of people participating in crimes
unless with the express permission of the police as
part of an on going investigation. Otherwise we can
be found in contempt.
Ben and I are always here from 9am-5.30pm,
Monday-Friday. Sometimes you can catch us here
later in the evening as well, but those are the
opening times. You're welcome to pop into the office
at The Vale or call 01753 888333.

We cannot write about things we don't know about
and need the public to tell us.

On a personal note I would have called 999 and
informed the control room a man was being attacked
by a gang of youths in the village centre. If there
wasn't a response (and if I had made the call) I
would write about it.

You know where we are.

Actually, if a 10 year old receives an ASBO a newspaper can legally publish their name and photograph. However (and this is where the law gets silly) if the little toerag breaches the order it then becomes illegal for the newspaper to name him again

-------------
They say Kesey's dead; But never trust a prankster;even underground.

Posted By: Jenny
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by watsy watsy wrote:

It does amaze me though that parents who are going to be evicted because of their childrens behaviour still do nothing - where do they go or does another area house them?

Surely that should not be the case. A friend of mine was on the waiting list for Council Housing. The rules were quite strict:

Once she was at the top of the list (correct number of points accumulated), if she was offered a place and turned it down she was off the list and was on her own (i.e. the council no longer had to find her a place to live).

Once she is in her accomodation if she is then evicted she is then again no longer the council's problem.

Surely this should apply to these families that are being evicted due to ASBOs.

Posted By: hissing sid
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:18pm

Ok. I must have missed something or I have been out of the village too long.

ASBOs ??

-------------
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:21pm
Anti Social Behaviour Order

A Guide to Anti-Social Behaviour Orders and Acceptable Behaviour Contracts

http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk/asbos9.htm?fp

-------------

Posted By: pierre
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 6:00pm

yeah! I could have held Baggles coat!   

(I'm a lover, not a fighter, didn't you know)

Posted By: Paul_G
Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:52pm

Originally posted by Fivelive Fivelive wrote:

thing is, if we get rid of one, we have to
take an ASBO evacuee from a bigger town in return!

WHAT!!  Even Ken Livingstone wouldn't think that was a good idea.  C'mon, tell me this isn't true. What are we suggesting - fair exchange is another robbery?  I'm shocked by the concept.

P

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:18pm
poilce are there tonight,parked down the bottom of churchlane.

Date Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:37pm

I've seen this one before, the wheels will be gone by 12:30!

no thugs about tonight!

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 2:16am

I have just witnessed 3 people running up the market place away from all the upturned flower pots, this was just before 2:00 am. Should I have phoned the police?

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 3:11am

No! you have already been told.

Call baggles

-------------
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 3:21am

yeah, Sid. Thinking about it there could be a major incident somewhere and the operators are organising which service goes where, and secondary cover etc, etc, and some plank rings up and says "they are overturning the flowerpots again"

not good, so, Sorry shop owners!

Posted By: tobic
Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:38am
About time you lot got together and formed a vigilante group and took the law into your own hands............

-------------

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

Posted By: Helen
Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:31am

yes the little bastards were at it again the village looked like beriut this morning they pulled out our planters threw all the plants and soil every where, got the clothes left out side of charity shop and threw them every where. then  to top in all they were sick in the planters

A group would be good but one wrong does not make a right, instead we should let them buy alcohol but at 100% proof so they poison themselves or spike their kebabs with samonella germs so their are serious ill for about a month. Or find out what they care about and do something that will effect them, we only take notice if it hurts or effects us. But we will do nothing because we are law abiding citizens!

Posted By: tobic
Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:47am

Yes, I really sympathise with you, CSP used to be such a nice place,its a shame that a small percentage can spoil it.....

I have to chuckle when I think back, we were called yobs, only because we wore way out clothes, got a bit drunk on a friday night.,but we never destroyed stuff like this current mob of imbeciles.

Most problems have an answer,I guess its just finding it........i suggest you catch em, dont thump them, just spray them with yellow paint, head to foot.........they would soon learn, and the cops would be behind you......

-------------

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 1:17pm
In our village it's all down to two families.

Posted By: Helen
Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:06pm
what families are they and where do they live yellow paint sounds good

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:08pm
ignore the idiot Helen . Most of his numerous posts were obscene and deleted by admins , dunno why he isn't banned 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:19pm
Have a photo of the damage down Market Place. Will post soon.

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:24pm
I also now know who the yobs were and who it was that they were threatening. Though I cannot name names on here, I think you all should know that they have been barred from Threshers for allegedly stealing a crate of beer.

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:25pm
how about addresses

-------------
Hissing Sid

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:34pm
Oh yes, I have them as well.

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:47pm
then please share. Baggles and perrie won't know

-------------
Hissing Sid

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:54pm

Welcometo Chalfont St Yob  

Date Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:59pm
tarring and feathering sounds quite appropriate!

Posted By: Nimmy
Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:46am

I also now know who the yobs were and who it was that they were threatening. Though I cannot name names on here, I think you all should know that they have been barred from Threshers for allegedly stealing a crate of beer.

Tell the police then and they can do something!

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Eddie Eddie wrote:

Actually, if a 10 year old receives an ASBO a
newspaper can legally
publish their name and photograph. However (and
this is where the law
gets silly) if the little toerag breaches the order it then
becomes
illegal for the newspaper to name him again

A newspaper can only publish details of a person
under the age of 18 after appealing to a magistrate
or judge to remove reporting restrictions. This is not
an automatic right. However, the reporting team here
and at Chesham has successfully fought cases to
have section 39 orders removed and cases have
appeared in the newspapers with names on.
Should a youngster break their ASBO new section 39
order would be placed on the new case and would
have to be fought again.

Of course until there is a finding of guilt, any
publication about the details of the case would be
contempt of court and could potentially be
considered defamation.

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:48am

Amasing how you can name drivers doing 35 mph on Gravel Hill but can't name yobs.

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:54am
Sorry Sarah. I disagree. As an ASBO is a civil order it does not come under that section of the law and you can name ALL recipients of ASBOs. Breach of the ASBO however, is a criminal matter and that is where you run into trouble.

This is the law as explained in Law in Action on Radio 4 . I had just listened to it when I posted .

If you go here you can listen to the programme (there should not be a gap between the two 3's , but I can't get rid of it)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/law_in_action/427703 3.stm

-------------

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Eddie Eddie wrote:

Sorry Sarah. I disagree. As an ASBO is a civil order it
does not come
under that section of the law and you can name ALL
recipients of ASBOs.
Breach of the ASBO however, is a criminal matter
and that is where you
run into trouble.

This is the law as explained in Law in Action on
Radio 4 . I had just listened to it when I posted .

If you go here you can listen to the programme (there
should not be a gap between the two 3's , but I can't
get rid of it)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/law_in_actio
n/427703 3.stm

I'm afraid my information is correct. Section 39
orders are always placed on youths appearing in
court by magistrates whether the case is criminal or
civil. A newspaper is not allowed to publish any
details of a minor who appears in court when a
section 39 order is in place and has to over turn this
order.
I do know what I'm talking about because I have
personally argued the toss with magistrates on this
matter, and as a senior reporter, have passed three
seperate law exams.

Malc Re In Court and motoring.
The average person caught by a speed camera
does not appear in the In Court column. Only people
who have been taken to court either because they
are speeding excessively, at risk of a ban, or are
appealing the fine, appear in the newspaper.
A person aged 18 or above who appears in court
has no right to anonimity.

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:33am

nice to see the yobs  have been busy yet again pulling up all the plants on the market place....

they really are mindless morons

-------------

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:38pm
They trashed the Middle School about ten days ago
too, they've put CC TV on the side of the school
now (where the walkway up the side of the school
runs), be interesting to see if they catch anyone. They
might catch me having a quick leak on the way
home from the WH!

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:44pm

Ex-Parish Councilor Arrested For Indecent Exposure
"It's no big thing", he claims

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 4:14pm

home from the WH!

so its you who piddles in the lane...... thanks alot !- its me and pierre who stagger up there on the way back from the WH, poor old pierre cant handle his stellas and he often does it on all fours.... yuk !

-------------

Date Posted: 21 February 2005 at 6:30pm
BEARDED MAN IN RITUAL URINE
DRINKING CEREMONY

Claims: I thought it was another pint of xxxx

Posted By: Nimmy
Date Posted: 22 February 2005 at 7:48am

I just can't understand the mentality of people who just go out and destroy things... it's the same when you go into pubs and find someone's trashed the toilet... I mean.. what's that all about? I assume someone reported this!

Date Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:13pm

home from the WH!

so its you who piddles in the lane...... thanks alot !- its me and pierre who stagger up there on the way back from the WH, poor old pierre cant handle his stellas and he often does it on all fours.... yuk !

doggy style!!!!

Date Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:14pm

So if you are the dog, who the hell is Mutley?

Date Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:29pm

American werewolf in chalfont!

Date Posted: 23 February 2005 at 12:16am
Where's Jenny 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net