Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

motorbike nutter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: motorbike nutter
    Posted: 20 June 2017 at 4:04pm
anyone else fed up with the lunatic last night using the village as a racetrack ?

gone midnight until about 1.30 am, doing laps of the village ?

think its the old R600 lunatic out again ?
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

swej View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2017 at 9:32pm
Yes, I heard him. I wondered at some point whether there were two of them. I hope it is not Scumbag back again!!!
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2017 at 11:50pm
Guess they/he is out again tonight, judging by the sound effects!
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 10:49am
there was a car and a bike last night....

need a stella and i need one now !
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 11:18am
Yes, they were out and about at about 8.30pm doing the by-pass/lower road combo and up and down Kingsway then they stopped, they clearly went for a break and then headed out again later!
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 2:38pm
   emm  what happened to 'let's face it , we all did that when young  and even old' 
Re: underage drinking, littering , etc  too
 Hmm 
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 3:06pm
I've only commented that they were out and about, not necessarily complaining. And if you want to quote me from previous posts please quote me correctly or cut and paste my quote. I really don't like trolling if you're interested, that I do complain about.......

Edited by EmmaO - 21 June 2017 at 3:17pm
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 6:11pm
Personally I never did that as a youngster and even if someone did it doesn't mean its ok for people to ride round like lunatics risking lives. Nice trolling by the way, Flyboy?Pants 2 tight? Nessun Dorma?
swej View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 6:17pm
Ah ! So it's you then GODDESS, tearing about the streets late at night keeping people awake! And no, I did not do this when I was younger. I was brought up to respect others, not disrespect them.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 7:28pm
No I never did it while I was younger either! And I don't much appreciate it now. GODDESS is referring to this post I made in April about lack of feast day entertainment:

The adults who run the scouts and guides are on the organising committee, and not just for Feast Day either. As I say it's the same volunteers doing lots of things in the village. You don't really seem to understand how big an event this is. And underage drinking, is the tip of the iceberg, a large number of adults are as bad. The issues of drinking to hospitalisation and other injuries and scuffles, excessive on street littering, damage to cars, gardens and properties on the routes away from the event, littering on the green to the extent it has taken all day to clear up and beyond. The outrage is not about the underage drinking, we've all been there and done that, it's the behaviour of the people at the event and whilst under the influence that's the problem. Most of the stall holders are voluntary organisations or very small local businesses by and large and we already do help with stewarding. Nobody at all is making a lot of 'business' out of this event, as I say, I'm not totally sure you understand the issues but you would be more than welcome as a volunteer to help organise and give the committee your idea's, they need people who are passionate about the event and you clearly feel passionately about it, come and get involved, they'd love to have you on board.

Which as you can see is not relevant at all, nor is it me excusing bad behaviour, although interestingly GODDESS trolled that post too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>