Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Massive High St crash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highstreetnanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:14pm
Wheel spinning in Budgens car park is popular too!
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by tobic tobic wrote:

Seems like the yobs are just sticking the finger up the police.
They are being dobbed in, with rego numbers and still the police do nothing.
They certainly would not get away with it over here.....Ermm

Police over here prefer to attack elderly men who arent wearing a seatbelt, smashing up their cars with their batons and man handling them.
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:23pm
Oh c'mon Dave-R, surely that was an isolated incident (OK an appalling one) - you'll make Tobic think this place is a hell-hole.

Edited by Wolfie - 06 August 2010 at 7:23pm

Power to the people

tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Wolfie Wolfie wrote:

Oh c'mon Dave-R, surely that was an isolated incident (OK an appalling one) - you'll make Tobic think this place is a hell-hole.

Its not just the one post which makes me think CSP is not a very nice place to live these days, there certainly appears to be lots of 'incidents'.
The police appear to be next to useless............
I had better wear a kevlar vest when I do my last visit perhaps next year..

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:37am
I know it must seem like a nasty place to live in Chalfont St Peter Tony, but you know it is just several people commenting about the bad news in Chalfont, its like a newspaper always seems to print the horrors of the world but never the nice things.
Chalfont St Peter still has very many nice and good things going for it, believe me Tony, it may not appear as good as the times when you were here, I know, I lived just round the corner from you, and it does feel like that to me becaue the changes have been dramatic and many of them, but to be honest I think most have been for the good.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:42pm
I wish we saw video of the police chasing and smashing up a peadophile, unfortunately Britain these days is all about the protection of the child abusers/killers ABOVE that of the children!!
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:44pm
Err, what? Off topic?

Power to the people

Annoying Jamie View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annoying Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:14am
Ye Dave, no as for local idiots, whos the idiot,rich idit in the ferrari who boasts about 145 on the a413
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:31am
Apparently the little toe rag who commited the crash is not going to be prosecuted?Stern%20Smile
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
Nico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by oldchris oldchris wrote:

Originally posted by Pants 2 Tight Pants 2 Tight wrote:

Originally posted by Pants 2 Tight Pants 2 Tight wrote:

Blue Fiesta
Yamaha Bike
Green Sierra
Turquoise/blue Honda Civic
Red T reg Seat Ibiza with a fluffy toy hanging off the tow hook
New addition, a red Mitsubishi (possibly an FTO) with white wheels, hooning around.

i've seen that one about.

Yeah, I've seen him in Layters Green Lane

Another recent addition to my own personal list of bazooka target vehicles is a black BMW (old) 3 series, lowered & very noisy - seen sliding around the corner into Layters Green Lane several times recently.
The more that things change, the more they stay the same
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>