Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lower Road and Surrounding Roads Parking Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lower Road and Surrounding Roads Parking Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lower Road and Surrounding Roads Parking Issues
    Posted: 21 February 2018 at 7:54pm
Dear All,

There is a special NAG meeting (Neighbourhood Action Meeting) being held on Thursday 1st March at 7.30pm at the Parish Council offices for residents of Lower Road and surrounding roads to discuss potential parking schemes by way of a public consultation or so that we can have a democratic consensus on a potential scheme.

There isn't enough information available to the scheme delivery team at the CC so they can advise us of a suitable scheme that could be implemented so they need us to say what scheme we think is appropriate.

If you can attend please email shipshape18@outlook.com to let the NAG know what kind of numbers to expect.

It would be great if as many people as possible can attend so that we can try speed up this entire process, thanks.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2018 at 8:54pm
What a lovely effort for the community Emma
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2018 at 10:12pm
Thank you but I can only take credit for posting information, Tony Shinner and the NAG have done the work. In an update I’ve just heard that there will be a proposed solution to put to residents so it’ll be well worth people attending if they can.
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2018 at 4:57pm
Delighted to hear there is a proposed solution to the parking, and definitely will be attending the meeting.
Sunray
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2018 at 5:31pm
That'd be nice, it's always good to meet fellow contributors. I should be there, trying to get a sitter as Mr O is away that night but I reckon I might have found someone. Hopefully there will be a good turnout because we don't want them to say that enough residents haven't been consulted.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 4:11pm
Dear all, please note that the meeting has had to be cancelled due to the weather and the difficulties people might have getting home from work and getting to the meeting. A new date will be sent out ASAP, I'll let you know when I get something. Please can you pass the word around?
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2018 at 2:42pm
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 1:16pm
That gave me a good laugh thank-you!
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 12:31pm
any idea of the rescheduled date ? 

i drove back from northumbria in the snow to attend !- DOH
need a stella and i need one now !
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2018 at 3:22pm
The rearranged date for the meeting of Lower Road residents regarding the parking is Wednesday March 21st at 7.30pm in the Parish Council office.
Sunray
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>