Forum Home Forum Home > Organisations > Chamber Of Commerce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

in The Pink Window Dressing Competition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Integra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: in The Pink Window Dressing Competition
    Posted: 11 October 2009 at 10:46am

The Chamber of Commerce is, once again, organising a window dressing competition in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and this will take place on Friday 30th and Saturday 31st October.

The theme is “In the Pink”. Last years winners were Barrington Property with runners up Montage and Flowers Unique.

We hope that shops and businesses will make the effort to take part and also to fundraise for this worthwhile charity. Those that have taken part previously have had great fun, galvanised and motivated their staff, raised their business profiles through making their window displays highly visual, generated excellent PR and helped raise funds for the charity. All superb reasons for taking part.

Collection boxes for fund raising can be obtained from Liz Royal at Activity Chest at 17 Market Place.

Judging will take place on the morning of 31st October.

You do not have to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce to take part but we would welcome new members as the stronger our organisation, the more we can do to help support businesses and the community. Please contact me if you are interested in joining our ranks.

The Xmas Fun Night is also organised by the Chamber and will take place in the village on the evening of Friday 4th December. For more information or to book a stall, please contact me as below.

I hope you will take the opportunity to get involved.

Michael Day
President
Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce
Integra Property Services
01753 889287
07717 295369
www.integra-ps.com
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply