Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Human Excrement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Libtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human Excrement
    Posted: 05 March 2015 at 12:32pm
A couple of weeks ago fellow dog walkers reported that a jogger, runing along the Misbourne towards St Giles, had "gone to the toilet" in the middle of the path, leaving a chunk of human waste on the path. This morning, my friend who lives by the football club, noticed a pile of human poo outside her back gate together with a soiled kleenex which had been used as toilet paper. I know sometimes the footballers relieve themselves behind the pavilion, but to take a dump (sorry but I can't think of a polite euphamism) on a public path or beside a garden gate, is just disgusting. We pick up dog poo yet the morons who make their mess,just leave it lying around for people or animals to step in. It indicates the arrogant attitue of some residents and the culprits should be ashamed of themselves.
Weekends are a bit like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 2:12pm
Totally agree. These are probably the same morons who poo half way down the curly slide at the park so that our kids get covered in it if you don't spot it...... Doesn't happen often but I've seen it twice and have had reports from other parents too.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 5:46am
This issue always raises a stink!
Paula Radcliffe had to go a couple of years ago while running the London Marathon.
Let's hope the culprits moderate their running behaviour.
local born and bred
Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 8:21am
I recently read an article by a leading psychologist who says that many of those few who defecate in public places are not simply desperate but may well be mentally unwell. Few joggers run so far from home that they cannot hold onto their motions until they get back to their house. This may be a recognised phenomenon of a mental disorder. Leaving faeces where it will be found, eg on a children's slide, is perhaps a call for help. Perhaps, therefore, this person needs help from a mental health professional.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 7:27pm
I'm hearing a load of nonsense here.  You don't go for a number two in a public place.  If you can't make it back to the toilet when going for a run or a walk then don't go.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2015 at 11:25am
I run 3 times a week, when I was a competitive fighter I ran 6 days a week. This is for the last 17 years and not once have I felt the need to do this. You how shall I put it, empty yourself before going because more than anything stopping during a run is nt good. Whoever did this is a horrible trouble making little scumbag who needs a damn good hiding.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2015 at 6:54pm
There's a lot more dog mess around than human body waste. There are some responsible dog owners/walkers who pick it up but there are plenty who don't. For every dog walker that spots a jogger doing his no.2 on the pathway there are many many dog walkers who leave the dog mess where it's dropped. I had the unfortunate experience the other day of stepping into some without realising it and then getting into my car, you can imagine the smell and mess on my shoe and car carpets!
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2015 at 9:35pm
That's true but the dog doesn't know its doing wrong, the human does.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2015 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Dave-R Dave-R wrote:

That's true but the dog doesn't know its doing wrong, the human does.

But the point is that the human, the owner, sometimes is too lazy to pick up the mess! I'd put money on the table that there are more dogs and their owners leaving mess on the pathways than joggers.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2015 at 12:20pm
People do not need to poo outside generally! Although walking my dog at the weekend I came across a pile of human poo with a soiled tissue next to it!

Completely agree re the dog mess Rich Kid. I have recently acquired a puppy and have been walking in all the 'dog hotspots' and have been shocked by how much dog mess is left lying around, tons and tons of it. I really don't understand it, many places, Austenwood common, Gold Hill, the alleyways, the green around the play parks, all over run with dog poo. It is disgusting and irresponsible, we are all educated enough to know that not only is it foul to step in, it spreads diseases. Prior to having a dog I complained about this problem on here having run my pram through dog poo on the pavement several times and was told in no uncertain terms that dog walkers are responsible and maybe it's fox poo, tripe. I'm one of you now and most of 'us' aren't responsible. Most people aren't even watching their dogs properly, chatting to each other, on the phone, etc. What can be done to combat this problem?
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>