Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Holy Cross - Latest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 10:45pm

If you practise VERY, VERY hard, you might be funny one day, Rich Kid.

But I know that you'll never have the time, whilst trying to find that elusive community spirit and general humanity.....

Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
Sponsored Links

moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Rich Kid Rich Kid wrote:

Originally posted by moggies moggies wrote:

Originally posted by Rich Kid Rich Kid wrote:

Or you could simply go and live in the States......

I spend a fair bit of time there but would never live there permanently. But thanks for the suggestion.

That's OK..I'm glad to make the suggestion anytime...

I'd like to make a suggestion too moggies........ but then again this is not the time nor the place ....... keep on truckin' ........

Ooohhh...I never knew you cared, Rich Kid!!

Mary View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 8:54pm
Bit off topic arnt we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 10:30pm

You're quite right, Mary.

I believe Rich Kid was telling us all how Holy Cross site should be made into an exclusive development, so that he can buy an investment property.

So, is there any further news as yet or is there an expected announcement date of what the future has for the Grange?

jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 11:57am

I am all behind with my newspapers and have only just finished last Sunday's 30 July.  This anonymous letter was in the educational section - Chris Woodhead's column.  I would hazard a guess that it might have been written by an aggrieved Holy Cross parent:

My daughter’s independent school wrote to all parents to give us five weeks’ notice that the school would close at the end of last term. My contract with them says that I have to give a term’s notice to withdraw my daughter or pay an extra term’s fees. As they have given me less than a term’s notice am I entitled to a term’s fees from them?
Name withheld

Five weeks is not adequate notice, and education lawyer Jack Rabinowicz of Teacher Stern Selby tells me that a term’s fees as compensation would not be inappropriate.

A student who is in the middle of an exam course might well be awarded more. You should consult a solicitor.

----------------------

Is a Class Action called for here?

www.tsslaw.co.uk

Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 6:23pm

Ooohhh...I never knew you cared, Rich Kid!!

But I do moggies, I do, I really really do ..... please believe me .....

But back to the topic. I heard that a specilaist developer of executive homes was interested in the site, in fact so I'm led to believe he has already taken a look. Apparently the reaction was one of unbridled excitement!

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 4:24pm
So, what is the latest?
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Paul_G View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 10:59pm

Sid, A good question to which I would love to know the answer.

I fear this will change the face of CSP bigtime, so keeping it in peoples' minds is important.

Anyone?

P

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:15pm

The nuns are still there, and I have it on good authority that Police dog handlers train their dogs there.

Samson the big black German Shepard dog passed away last year and the replacement dog is bigger, faster and with a keen taste for flesh!

Edited by pierre
Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 9:32am
Originally posted by pierre pierre wrote:

The nuns are still there, and I have it on good authority that Police dog handlers train their dogs there.

they also train their dogs here in windsor too

need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>