Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help needed
    Posted: 20 January 2018 at 12:22pm
Sadly, we seem to be really struggling to get help to take the Christmas lights down.. Can anyone spare an hour or so tomorrow morning? We’re meeting at the old HSBC building at 10.30am. We’ll reward you with a hot sandwich and drink. If you have ladders please bring them. Let me know if you can make it. Thank you
Sponsored Links

Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 4:30pm
I should be able to join you in the morning to help, hope it's not raining too much.
Sunray
Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 4:34pm
Amazing! Thank you. I hope so too!
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 7:38pm
see you in the morning.... will bring 2 smaller helpers too..
need a stella and i need one now !
Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 8:25pm
That’s great! Thank you!
Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2018 at 3:20pm
So, despite the freezing, miserable conditions we had a great number of people turn out this morning.  If you want to see photos you should be able to view them here.  Thank you to everyone who gave up their time this morning. Brilliant team effort! 

Post Reply Post Reply