Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Local Policing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 8:02pm
Completely nuts is a better phrase. !!!
Sponsored Links

lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 8:06pm
The posts look like they have been translated with an app. Either that or someone who is completely illiterate.
swej View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 9:00pm
Hey Guys ... I think you are being a little unfair. it's possible that English is not this person's primary language, and they are just trying to integrate in to the community forum. It just seems a little unfair to be making personal statements about being illiterate etc. 

But hey! I may be wrong. It won't be the first time Wink
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 9:29pm
Yep I thought the same and that's not what I'm commenting on, it's more the content 😁
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 11:23pm
I stand by what i say completely bizzare posts.
No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 11:35am
cheers ema , it's Not my company. I'm too old and unwell to work i.e. retired on health and age grounds. My relative is the emergency Locksmith. I sometimes Try to help the hardworking, sought-after tradesman,
I try to assist his appreciative customers. don't get yourself worried, so concerned! you yourself sound like won't need his urgent or not help. after all no one ever needs any emergency Locksmith
services

I myself, over a lifetime already bought "art", also enough useless nick nacks to clutter my carehome room :(
I thought you might post to thank me for clarifying the crims post, which I hope was finally understood ...by the others...at least (whom I helped with understanding issues).
Thought for the day: don't worry, be happy. ignorance is bliss, apparently
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 6:52pm
I think the 18% cut in police funding between 2010 and 2015 and god knows how much more since 2015 has had a greater impact than any of the points you've made but then, that's not as sensationalist so it can't possibly be that can it, lets blame immigrants again, it's all their fault. ignorance is indeed bliss, apparently.

Edited by EmmaO - 14 March 2017 at 7:21pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2017 at 4:01pm
[QUOTE=swej] Hey Guys ... I think you are being a little unfair .... It just seems a little unfair to be making personal statements about being illiterate etc. 
But hey! I may be wrong. It won't be the first time Wink

Edited by watsy - 16 March 2017 at 9:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123