Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chalfont St Peter from the air video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Integra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chalfont St Peter from the air video
    Posted: 14 September 2014 at 1:11pm
Superb new video showing Chalfont St Peter from the air - see if you recognise all the scenes.
Integra Property Services
01753 889287
07717 295369
www.integra-ps.com
Sponsored Links

AntonyMMM View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntonyMMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 1:46pm
Excellent film ...
dickybird View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 7:45pm
It's a great effort, by Roger Allan and his nephews and niece (children of Richard Allan, who is fighting the Holy Cross fight). Good to see the village looking green and gorgeous!
Breaks my heart to think that we may lose the green heart of the village at the Holy Cross site though - you can clearly see the size of the site in this video, in relation to the rest of the village. So hope we get to have it for mixed use that will benefit the village, rather than just high density housing. Result of the hearing expected next month so fingers crossed...
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 9:56pm
i love it....and full marks to the quad copter pilot...nice flying
need a stella and i need one now !
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 8:45am
however i am sure the killjoys at the CAA and FAA would find several infringements in the film, drone flying above public highways and rail tracks is prohibited, with 150m exclusion zones from such 'risks'  also flying above members of the public is also a no no, again a 150m exclusion zone is supposed to be in place,

but i do like the film alot and rules are there to be broken !
need a stella and i need one now !
dot poleykett View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dot poleykett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 4:22pm
Brilliant video-brought back a few memories.
Chilternman View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chilternman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 11:31pm
Fantastic video, so interesting to see it all from the air and particularly the Holy Cross site, why can't we decide what we want in our village, there are so many possibilities other than housing, it could be a beautiful heart of the village.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 10:38am
Brilliant video! I'd love to buy a copy. I wonder if Roger reads this maybe he could sell copies with proceeds going to a local charity or something?
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Chilternman View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chilternman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 11:12pm
Was the drone out today, my other half thinks she saw it around Lovel road, would be great if our man is working on another. Of course it may have just been a boring UFO
born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 7:25am
Great video. Having left the village last year it brought back memories.i have shared it with others who love it. They think Chalfont looks wonderful. We all know that don't we!
local born and bred
 Post Reply Post Reply