Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Kept Village 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 7:34pm
What did it say?
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2014 at 7:38am
well schools  out for summer,............ the state of the common this morning........ why cant these idiots use the bins ?- no need to leave pizza boxes, litter and bottles all over the common....
need a stella and i need one now !
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 11:08am
Well done to everyone involved in making CStP yet again look wonderful.

Power to the people

Libtek View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Libtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 12:21pm
I think it's great that we won - though I'm amazed we did having seen all the rubbish left down the playing fields from kids picnicking on the grass, who are too lazy to put their rubbish in the bin about a couple of metres away.
Weekends are a bit like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 1:26pm
I used to live on Gold Hill North overlooking the common, and the school leavers left this rubbish behind them every year.  If I'd been home when the kids did this they'd have 'got a piece of my mind' lazy buggers

Power to the people

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 1:36pm
Not really fair to just blame the kids around the village. I live on a main road and I see adults throwing rubbish out of their car windows, dropping litter in the street while they walk on, don't get me started on the dog poo they leave whilst walking their dogs or visiting the vets. I saw many, many adults littering the common on Feast Day when there were plenty of bins about without a thought for who would pick it up. I appreciate that many kids are messy and thoughtless but not all of them and the kids learn by example....

Edited by EmmaO - 13 August 2014 at 1:37pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12