Forum Home Forum Home > General > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sukanya thai- denham green

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sukanya thai- denham green
    Posted: 14 April 2008 at 9:25am

Sukanya Thai Restaurant Ltd

30, Station Parade, Denham Green, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9 5ET
Tel: 01895 832048

decided to try this place over the weekend..... we usually go to the country thai instead... but as it was the thai new year we decided to try sukanya....
it was busy which we thought was a good sign...

but the tables were too close together,  and my feeling was they were just too busy...

the service was average,  the food was nothing exceptional with what i would say is 'westernised thai'...., ( i prefer country thai as the menu is more varied, the food has more flavour and if you want food with a bit of spice or a kick you get it.....) the set meal was fairly ordinary, - platter of mixed starters, so the usual, chicken satay, thai rib, king prawn in filo pastry, and a wonton thing....

the mains were pork with pineapple /hot and sour and then chicken green  curry and beef with chilli- all  very ordinary.....

so for 4 having a set meal and a few glasses of wine and singha beers you are looking at around  £38 a head...

in my opinion not good value considering the food and service you get.... stick to thai rack in GX or country thai round the corner in denham.....

need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply