Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buses
    Posted: 23 August 2006 at 5:27pm
Could anyone do me a huge favour and find the times of bus for coleshill? I fancy going out in the big wide world! Cant find it on me dog and bone
Voice of An angel
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 5:30pm
Ev'ry second Tuesday, whither the moon be waining, by the singing honey tree.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 5:36pm
Wednesday today :(
Voice of An angel
baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 6:09pm

I go to winchmore hill a few times a week, if you ever need a lift, just ask and i'll pick up up on the way through.

My avatar is discribed as "doggy"...its not quite what i had in mind..
baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 6:13pm

Originally posted by Anne Anne wrote:

Could anyone do me a huge favour and find the times of bus for coleshill? I fancy going out in the big wide world! Cant find it on me dog and bone

I've checked both Arriva and Carousel's web sites for you but can't find any routes through Coleshill..Sorry, i'm not much help to you

Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 6:21pm
You go there to play cricket?? ;) its ok, all ive found is the number of the bus. have to ask me mate, as she printed the timeble but i foolishly gave it to someone at work lol
Voice of An angel
baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 7:04pm

Originally posted by Anne Anne wrote:

You go there to play cricket?? ;) its ok, all ive found is the number of the bus. have to ask me mate, as she printed the timeble but i foolishly gave it to someone at work lol

I do play cricket at coleshill - only once a season though, My family originate from Coleshill and Winchmore Hill so i'm normally over you neck of the woods a couple of times a week.

Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 7:11pm
the cricket pitch in coleshill is my short cut to work lol wow small world eh
Voice of An angel
J.R. View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 2:43pm
just watch out for the archers !!!
JR was ere
 Post Reply Post Reply