Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Litter / Keep Britain Tidy Spring Clean

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Litter / Keep Britain Tidy Spring Clean
    Posted: 28 February 2018 at 3:04pm
Does anyone know if anything is being co-ordinated for the village and litter picking for the great British spring clean by Keep Britain Tidy?

Walked down Chesham Lane the other day with the dog and it was covered in litter - cycled up Horn Hill Lane from the A412 to the Dumb Bell and hedges stuffed full of cans, glasses etc  Latter is a bit dangerous to do litter picking though!

I did notice something on Facebook gaining some momentum but cannot find it again.

Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 5:24pm
the verges and central reservation along the A413 from Kingsway roundabout to Denham are a shocker
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 5:24pm
Not seen anything advertised, but I'm very happy to take part, I regularly do Lower Road.
Sunray
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 5:32pm
I regularly do the midsection of Joiners Lane
 Post Reply Post Reply