Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 Year celebrations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Year celebrations
    Posted: 02 November 2017 at 1:50pm
If you're out and about this Saturday, I will be celebrating 3 years of Trading in Chalfont St Peter.  Pop in any time between 10 and 4 and join me for a drink and some food.  I'll also be putting out this years Christmas bits.. lots of new decorations, stocking fillers, keepsake cards etc all made by my own fair hands..  

Fired Works 
28b Market Place

Hope to see you there!

Marie
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 12:04am
congrats on the anniversary !

need a stella and i need one now !
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 1:55pm
Very pleased we saw this post and so stopped in! You have some lovely items, especially for Christmas and we look forward to getting our little Christmas trees!
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 6:41am
Great shop...have bought a gift for my parents there before. Nice work!
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 2:17pm
Happy Birthday and thanks for the Buck's Fizz! There are some gorgeous Christmas gifts available, looking forward to picking up my reindeer curve, so nice to be able to get people unique gifts, here's to the next year and beyond!
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply