Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Late night dog barking!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MantraMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Late night dog barking!!
    Posted: 04 August 2017 at 1:30pm

Edited by MantraMan - 28 August 2017 at 2:41pm
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2017 at 5:27pm
Mantraman,

Firstly, I have experienced thoughtless dog owners who do not consider others and it makes my blood boil.

I raised this previously in this post about a yapping dog:-

http://chalfontstpeter.com/forum/what-do-u-do-about-a-yapping-dog_topic7943.html

The dog I was referrring to was not barking at 23:00-23:45, it was a dog barking repeatdly throughout the day in either The Drive or Joiners Way.

What I can tell you is that I believe the dog you are referring to is not in Royle Close. 

Cheers

MV

Edited by MV Owner - 04 August 2017 at 5:36pm
MantraMan View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MantraMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 11:28am
Hi MV,
The dog I am referring is most certainly in Copthall Close and the owner is now letting the mutt out at past midnight on some occasions. It's driving me mad and like you makes my blood boil that people can be so damn inconsiderate. Would really like to find out the exact location and speak to the owner as it is not on!
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 12:58pm
a dog is a dog. animals are animals, but the person? some people are inconsiderate. I have a neighbour who keeps on slamming the door. i notified him that it is already bad with the car door, but on top of that, several times his house door slamming too.  he didn't stop
who needs "friends" when divine JESUS Says 'n' SHOWS HE LOVES ME
MantraMan View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MantraMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 3:44pm
I agree and I have nothing against the dog, far from it. I sometimes think animals are better behaved than humans. Owners who have pets, particularly dogs, should be more responsible for their actions especially when you have adjoining neighbours close by. Still baffles me how someone can be so ignorant and inconsiderate.

Edited by MantraMan - 07 August 2017 at 9:38pm
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 5:23pm
I couldnt agree more with all comments.  Some people just don't care about others and then of course there are people who are just downright dim.

Edited by MV Owner - 07 August 2017 at 5:24pm
ArtB View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 6:25pm
*** If you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!
MantraMan View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MantraMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 9:32pm
Hi Art,

This could be the way to go forward on this, many thanks for the link 👍🏻

Edited by MantraMan - 07 August 2017 at 9:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply