Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Grange - Bunkers or Tunnels but unsafe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2017 at 8:50am
Rod, you don't see a problem with people drinking alcohol whilst working on a building site? They're a danger to themselves and others.
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2017 at 8:51am
Sometimes I drink a couple of stellas whilst up a ladder  juggling plates and doing the fandango.
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2017 at 10:57am
I am sure that whoever is in charge of the building site on a daily basis does not allow drunk workers staggering about on site doing a poor job and endangering themselves and others...thats all I was saying...merely an attempt at defending them against the xenophobic stereo typing of the earlier post of someone who has probably not left Chalfont St Peter in their life. I have had some wonderful experiences with East Europeans.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2017 at 11:03am
Were there any East Europeans above The George Rod?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345