Forum Home Forum Home > General > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New here and happy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here and happy
    Posted: 25 May 2017 at 10:57pm
Hello, we have just moved to CSP from a different area and very happy to be here. Keen to be part of the community. I took this photo during the showers last week.I'm not an expert at all but I thought it was rather nice.
Sponsored Links

LilyRose View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 7:56am
Welcome to the village. I hope you are happy here, it's a good place to live. Make sure you get to Feast Day next month.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 7:09pm
Welcome! It's a really nice snap and thanks for sharing. Good to have you here and look forward to chatting in the various debates we have here!
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 8:10pm
Thanks for the welcome EmmaO and LilyRose!
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 3:59pm
a very cool :-) welcome since days are  so hoot not just warm. Iam happy too because an Argentine bistro will open soon. Japanese kobe beef, and even hereford might be nice and Okay respectively, but i prefer Argentine.
 Post Reply Post Reply