Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HS2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HS2
    Posted: 28 April 2017 at 8:16am
I have been searching in vain for information about the closure of Chalfont Lane. I understand it will be closed for ten years but I can't find which stretch of the lane will be closed and when this will happen. Also does anyone know where the base for the construction workers and equipment will be? Many thanks.

Edited by LilyRose - 28 April 2017 at 8:17am
Sponsored Links

GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 10:30am
Suggest you submit an FOI to HS2 directly, you'll get an accurate and faster response than anyone here
LilyRose View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 10:34am
You think?
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 1:51pm
Yes, don't you ?
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 1:55pm
"Issue: Parish Council have concern that Roberts Lane will be used as a cut through with the closure of Chalfont Lane by HS2 Ltd for up to 10 years Solution: HS2 Ltd cover the costs for the permanent closure of Roberts Lane"

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by watsy watsy wrote:

"Issue:
Parish Council have concern that Roberts Lane will be used as a cut through with
the closure of Chalfont Lane by HS2 Ltd for up to 10 years
Solution:
HS2 Ltd cover the costs for the permanent closure of Roberts Lane"

Seems that link is no longer there
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

LilyRose View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 5:15pm
I may try then thanks.
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:02am
With the announcements on HS2 today just wondered what the latest info is for Chalfont St Peter, please?
LilyRose View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 6:58am
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623018/chiltern_planning_context_report.pdf

I havent had a chance to read it yet, but this is for the whole of Chiltern District, including plans.

Edited by LilyRose - 18 July 2017 at 6:59am
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 10:36am
Excellent, we'll still be having a shaft a few hundred yards from us. Assume they'll still be closing all the local footpaths temporarily for several years too..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>