Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Health & Wellbeing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Health & Wellbeing
    Posted: 11 October 2016 at 9:48pm
Do you know anyone who is feeling stressed, rushed, overwhelmed or sleepless and who wants to get more out of every moment of their life?
I'm starting a new 6-week course in Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness in CSP.
Sponsored Links

Piglet View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piglet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 9:37am
Where do I sign up?!  Seriously though - how much and where and when?
ladycakes View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladycakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 10:39am
Yes - it would be really useful to know more - It sounds like the kind of thing I could be interested in, but in order to express my interest properly I would want to know a bit about you, where the courses are to be held, when, about about you - qualifications/background etc, cost etc - please could you let us know more? Thanks

lorna View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 1:05pm
hi Piglet and Ladycakes,
I've been a massage practitioner for over 20 years, worked in mental health for over 30 and studied to be a Relaxation, Meditation and Massage trainer last year, at level 3. I qualified and am insured and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists. The course will be for 6 weeks, one hour each week on a Thursday evening. The cost is £40. It will be held in my home in CSP.
Would you like to e-mail me on lorna.cunningham@virginmedia.com and I'll give you further details?
Lora
 Post Reply Post Reply