Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Co-Op / Marks and Spencers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Co-Op / Marks and Spencers
    Posted: 14 September 2016 at 1:54pm
So collating information from various other Streetlife / Twitter / Facebook threads and conversations, the Co-op is opening tomorrow and the Marks and Spencer is in final negotiations (though regular readers of this forum know that  this has been the case for years!).

I also noticed Roy's Genesis Menswear is closing down too, maybe connected to the M & S?

Here is a link to the Bucks Ad article - though I don't recognise the photo unless the back entrance has been re-done. http://www.getbucks.co.uk/news/local-news/new-co-op-open-chalfont-11885424
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 8:40am
watsy, the co op picture is of another store - the paper is too lazy to get a pic of csp location, so a random stock photo has been used. 

co op have also agreed to support a local school too, so  they get my vote already, glad the shop has finally opened...

lets get  some of the other empty shops in the village filled now, savers  looks so much better than the empty hardware shop ...

nucleus is to be trunk,  but we still have the 2 empty shops in the precinct, and then there is metro pizza...would be good to get that occupied again...
need a stella and i need one now !
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 9:46am
The Bucks Ad is hugely understaffed so not sure I can blame them - very surprised the Co-Op PR department didn't send them something shiny for them to use.
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 2:40pm
there was a photographer there around 10am this morning along with Mrs West from the lovel end primary school along with a load of little ones...so more photos are due !
cspmatters View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cspmatters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 4:24pm
Planning permission on metro pizza , saw some activity ! POSTIVE MOVEMENTS FOR CSP
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2016 at 6:36pm
Shame Metro went. It was an asset but needed more restaurants in the village to capture passing trade
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 9:00am
planning on metro pizza is for change of use,  i did nt read it all but looks like its for change to offices....

i also see action mobility is to close and m and co now displaying closing down sale posters

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 12:03pm
And it's only change of use for part of the unit, upstairs and the back I think
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 9:05am
ooh good... maybe we will still get a new eatery in the village ?
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2016 at 11:56am
A couple of photos of the Co-Op taken back in early October.  The precinct is currently closed for extensive re-surfacing maybe even re-modelling.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>