Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MISSING PERSON

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichieWalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MISSING PERSON
    Posted: 21 August 2016 at 7:37am
My girlfriend attended a wedding reception in Chalfont St Peter last night and has gone missing. The police are involved, but I do not know the exact location of the reception, so if anyone can help me with a venue (even if it's just a possibility) PLEASE let me know. My phone number is 07931776714.
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2016 at 9:39am
Richie,

I hope you manage to find your girlfriend, presumably you have tried to monitor her / her friends social media profiles to see if they have posted messages  / photos revealing the location of the reception?

I dont know of any wedding venues in Chalfont St Peter, it could be a long shot but maybe you could call The Three Oaks 01753 899016, The Village Hall 01753 887596 , Greyhound 01753 883404 and Waggon and Horses pubs 01753 888755 to see if any of the guests visited them for a pre-reception drink?

I hope this helps

MV
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2016 at 6:36pm
Was she found ok?
 Post Reply Post Reply