Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maniac Drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2016 at 5:50pm
police bashing.......shameful ?

its a forum and people are allowed to air their findings/ feelings on the subject...

as for TVP,  i think the service we get from them is shameful,  we all pay into that service, we can at least expect the bare minimum in return, our pcso at times is based at amersham and has to police a csp neighbourhood with no transport,
he has a bike , or a bus......

we report crimes and you get a crime number, and thats where their service stops in many instances....

having a personal insight into various aspects of  police training i can only say its  been confirmed, there are savings and cuts that could be made elsewhere and initiatives could very quickly be put in place to reduce 'waste' in certain areas of policing, purchasing and ancillary services the forces buy in   ..that saving could be channelled into front line services.....

i had my say, you may not agree with it, but thats the beauty of this forum..
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 12:59pm
One lives on Denham lane and drives a chaved up black BMW, often racing around the village and Denham lane late night.
stop HS2.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123