Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Olivers Opticians

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olivers Opticians
    Posted: 26 May 2016 at 6:52pm
I have had absolutely excellent, above and beyond customer service from Olivers Opticians this week so I wanted to share with you how much it is worth going in there. They have an excellent range of designer and non branded sunglasses and glasses, recently I have had new glasses and sunnies from them but what has really shone out was the high level of customer service.

We have two excellent opticians in the town, Heaton Caffin are so diligent and caring and Olivers have excelled themselves in my eyes of late, so don't go out of the village until you've given them a go! You'll be pleasantly surprised.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

fitzy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:38pm
I have to say Emma you experience of the guy who runs Olivers opticians is very different from my personal and quite a few friends of mine. Rude and arogant are two words that spring to mind.
Paul_G View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:07am
Originally posted by EmmaO EmmaO wrote:

We have two excellent opticians in the town, Heaton Caffin are so diligent and caring and Olivers have excelled themselves in my eyes of late, so don't go out of the village until you've given them a go! You'll be pleasantly surprised.

A thumbs-up from me for Heaton Caffin too.

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:59am
Originally posted by fitzy fitzy wrote:

I have to say Emma you experience of the guy who runs Olivers opticians is very different from my personal and quite a few friends of mine. Rude and arogant are two words that spring to mind.

How odd - used Oliver's since they first moved to the village until a few years ago when the travel made it pointless. Always had a good relationship with him to be honest.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 9:27am
I've never had a problem with Oliver or anyone in his shop
fitzy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by DanW DanW wrote:

Originally posted by fitzy fitzy wrote:

How odd - used Oliver's since they first moved to the village until a few years ago when the travel made it pointless. Always had a good relationship with him to be honest.

Hi Dan. Not sure if you are a member of stretlife but a similar thread on there has produced a mixed reaction to oliver. I had a bad experience with them myself
and mentioned it once at a bbq and it seems I was far from on my own in having a negative experience of their customer service. I always you the village shops but would not use this particular one again
 Post Reply Post Reply