Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The village hall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The village hall
    Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:42pm
I had heard that the village hall was closing and have just heard from a friend that works there that it has been bought by Raymond blanc to turn it into one of his brassiere blancs like the one in Beaconsfield !!
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:05am
its on streetlife too......
need a stella and i need one now !
PeaBee View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:08pm
This would assist any overflow from The Three Oaks which has been very successful I understand.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by lesleyr lesleyr wrote:

I had heard that the village hall was closing and have just heard from a friend that works there that it has been bought by Raymond blanc to turn it into one of his brassiere blancs like the one in Beaconsfield !!

Yes ive heard the same, going to be like The Treehouse I believe.
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:47pm
Sad that we seem to be loosing another local pub, at the moment we only have the greyhound and the waggon and horse's.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:29am
Best news I've heard in ages, roll on a new decent restaurant in an area so overpopulated by Indian restaurants!
 Post Reply Post Reply