Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scum!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scum!
    Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:23am
stop HS2.
Sponsored Links

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2016 at 12:48pm
Hi Chris,
Not seen you for a long time, good to see you back.
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:44pm
eyre is a waste of air, but locking him up again costs us, a bullet is cheaper
need a stella and i need one now !
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:42pm
I've personally never been into the whole bullet thing when it comes to punishment for any crime.  Seems a bit of an easy way out in some ways
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:51am
means we dont have to keep this pondlife fed and watered anymore..... there are more deserving cases out there who would benefit from hot meals and a place to stay.....
need a stella and i need one now !
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:43am
Thx Sid..Big smile

Edited by oldchris - 19 April 2016 at 11:43am
stop HS2.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:37pm
Pathetic little bullying worm, He came into Slough boxing club a few years ago, took one jab to the face from someone half his size and never came back.
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Dave-R Dave-R wrote:

Pathetic little bullying worm, He came into Slough boxing club a few years ago, took one jab to the face from someone half his size and never came back.
H's thinks he's hard, but nothing more than a mummy's boy who still has his mum buy his clothes for him at 23 and never had a job.

Edited by oldchris - 27 April 2016 at 12:08pm
stop HS2.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:30pm
Lol I have to post this, one of his little friends goes to the gym I train at and I asked him why hes still friends with this horrible little scrote. The reply I got "No Dave, it was a stitch up by police, the police have been wanting to get him for ages and they made all this up, its a badge of honour for them to nick him."
LOL. Thinks hes Ronnie Kray.
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Dave-R Dave-R wrote:

Lol I have to post this, one of his little friends goes to the gym I train at and I asked him why hes still friends with this horrible little scrote. The reply I got "No Dave, it was a stitch up by police, the police have been wanting to get him for ages and they made all this up, its a badge of honour for them to nick him."
LOL. Thinks hes Ronnie Kray.
When god handed brains out, he must of  run out.
stop HS2.
 Post Reply Post Reply