Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Precinct Car Park

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:21pm
Malc it is ideal to park there and go to Judds and Flames, I'm sure you'll never get into trouble for parking there and shopping two mins away, how could they police that?
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:36pm
Baggles, as you know I'm sure, M&co do not cater for men. It's a valuable shop for the village but nothing in there for me

Edited by Malc London - 21 April 2016 at 8:36pm
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:39pm
Emma, I always try and obey the rules. If I got fined £80 or whatever for buying a kebab from Flames, I'd rather not take the chance.
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:24am
M & C do have stuff for men and the shop next to the sports shop is just for men.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:13pm
agreed watsy..... m and co do childrens, womens, mens and home furnishing products

need a stella and i need one now !
prjohnsonnn View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prjohnsonnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 7:00pm
Just a reminder if anyone gets a ticket at this badly managed car park. 

It's easily defended as they are not in full compliance with their legal requirements on ticket issuance.

DONT pay anything that they ask you to as its just an unenforceable INVOICE..........to be clear what they send you is NOT a parking FINE although they try and dress it up as such! 

This is PRIVATE land owned by a private company and the money will simply go into their pockets ...its NOT a fine as on say a double yellow or council car park which IS a fine and where that money would go to the council / courts / government.  

For any help just drop me an email at yourparkingrights@gmail.com and i will guide you through the appeal process against this lot ...

PJ
yourparkingrights@gmail.com
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 2:01am
can the owner of the property, impound and if necessary remove the car.
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 9:36am
No cars parked on private land can not be impounded or clamped unless by the police as an abandoned car or the land has public access and it can then be clamped by the dvla if untaxed. Removal by the land owner could be seen as theft !!
prjohnsonnn View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prjohnsonnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2018 at 9:35pm
Correct - this is private land and managed under the Protections of Freedom Act (PoFA) and clamping and car removals is strictly forbidden in law.  That's why they resort to just issuing a parking invoice / ticket and seek to extort money from drivers using threats.  

These are NOT fiens - they are simply a private company issuing drivers with uneforceable invoices. 

Pass the word round and feel free to drop me a note for help tto avoid paying them anything. 
yourparkingrights@gmail.com
csp99 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csp99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 5:33pm
Hello prjohnsonnn, I'm just checking to make sure that the gmail account mentioned above is still being monitored, as I am need of assistance and mailed to it earlier - thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>