Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mc Colls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mc Colls
    Posted: 18 November 2015 at 4:50pm
just a note to suggest shoppers check carefully when buying goods from McColls, 

went in today and picked up a 4 pack of beers, but could'nt help but notice some bottles in the chiller next to the beers that were way out of date,

there was a big bottle ( i think it was cider with a april 2014 best before date...)
i notified staff but they weren't bothered....

dont buy old duff stuff... check or shop elsewhere....

need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2015 at 5:07pm
Thanks Big Baggles, wish it was just McColls, I find this regularly in Budgens too.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2015 at 5:55pm
I have on some occasions in Budgens that  the price on the shelf varies from the price at the checkout.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 11:46am
This is why we need an M&S in place of Budgens. You do insist on learning the hard way !
Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 6:15pm
M&S applied to take over M&Co's premises when the latter give up their lease but were refused planning to use the big empty forecourt space in front of the shop for their shopping trolleys and so they have withdrawn.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 9:23am
What a shame !! Guess they'll have to set sights on the Budgens site and make Chalfontonians proud to have an M&S
 Post Reply Post Reply