Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogs mess

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 9:52pm
Larry,

I didn't use the term ignorant, but I did use the term inconsiderate and do stand by it.

I would suggest most reasonable people would agree inconsiderate is about right.

Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:01pm
Just to clarify Larry, I'm not suggesting you are an inconsiderate person.  Please accept my  apologies if this appeared to be the case.

But I do think such a view on this particular subject is inconsiderate.
Larry View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:19pm
I've been called both in this thread, by people who (I assume) don't know me. I might as well buy a Range Rover and park it in disabled spaces
Who's the ringleaders? Every fifth man!!
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:22pm
I wouldn't do that Larry, you may find yourself getting a ticket.
Henry View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 2:32pm
I keep the grass outside my house cut and find dog poo on the grass disgusting. I sometimes put red flags in it to warn others not to tread in it and keep their children away. It is selfish and disrespectful.

But if the dog poo has been picked up in a bag and then the bag dropped, put down or hung on a bush, that is a deliberate act that is not acceptable. What could possible make the act of putting a bag of dog poo anywhere but in a bin acceptable?

Dog walkers have chosen to have a dog and with that comes the responsibility to clean up after it.

I also do not see the need for the dog poo bins, take it home put it in your bin.

We all have responsibilities and we should all show respect.

Edited by Henry - 19 October 2015 at 10:11am
Keep the green belt green
Hugh G Rection View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh G Rection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 7:41pm
I don't think anyone if they are honest would want dog mess in bags hanging around their property or streets...so why should others have to put up with it?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 9:25pm
Gents, I agree
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2015 at 8:44pm
dogs poo update.  It would appear that the poo has started to stop so clearly the person responsible has started to take their responsibilities seriously
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2015 at 4:14pm
Just got back from a jog, as I jogged down one of the footpaths a man with black spiky hair, glasses, mid 40s. Was walking away as his dog finished its business. I coughed and pointed and he went "Oh er yeh" and scooped it up.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2015 at 7:03pm
A good naming Dave R, I hope he reads this forum and feels some sense of shame.

Perhaps Dave you can furnish us with some more details of where the footpath was so the dog owner and others will be aware of this dogs mess hot spot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>