Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Human Excrement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 8:19am
Nothing new, back when I was in CSP middle school it was known another youngster was doing this in the play areas.

With regards Dogs, I was walking with our dog around the NSE and there is plenty of dog poo on / very near the paths which was very annoying.  Even more annoying as Wates who are putting up the huge development on the NSE were giving away doggie bags - photo below shows it empty (or pinched!)

Sponsored Links

Chillies View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chillies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 9:49am
I have seen that area Watsy while walking my three up there (carrying my own bags for my dogs as always), it is a great idea.
One of the brickies was rinsing out the bowls as i passed so they had clean water in. 

Usual case of lazy owners. Yes, sometimes you can be caught out by your dog, but if you go in my car or any of my coat pockets they are stuffed with poo bags (empty) just in case one of them goes while we are out. It is just common sense as an owner.
www.chalfontchillies.co.uk Twitter: @chalfontchillie Facebook: chalfontchillies

Often to be seen walking his Staffie Cross and two Chihuahuas so please say hello
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:06pm
To continue my rant about dog owners!! My friend and I were walking our puppies at Mill Meadow this morning and we were both picking up dog poo that had been left on the field over night, two huge ones left directly on the running track. There were several area's that we tidied. FOR GODS SAKE PICK IT UP!!! Our kids use this field daily for school sports, football clubs. The path on the South Bucks Way, poo ridden! What can we do to encourage people to be more responsible? To be clear I'm not moaning about the haywarden, they do a great job but the dog owners. I appreciate sometimes they get in a field and you can't get to it but when it's on the sports field and path.....

Edited by EmmaO - 13 May 2015 at 6:14pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12