Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CSP Photo Help, please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CSP Photo Help, please
    Posted: 24 November 2014 at 2:17pm
Anybody able to help with some super pics you may have taken of the village over the years? Trying to find some to frame to keep at the PC offices for posterity sake, but not as easy as I thought it would be... All credit will be given to the photographer!
Also, anybody know who owns the website www.chiltern-views.co.uk? It has some great pics and I would like to ask permission to use some.
Any help, pretty please?
Sponsored Links

treebeard View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote treebeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 7:12pm
try the link below

http://www.chalfontstpeter.com/forum/guess-where-this-is_topic401_page1.html

Rob
Sparkle View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 7:47pm
If you go onto the bucks county council website and then into historic photographs then into chalfont st peter on the drop down menu you will find loads of photos from across the years.
dickybird View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 9:21pm
Thank you, Treebeard and Sparkle x
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 10:47pm
What about all of the pictures emailed into the parish council for the calendar ?    Come to think of it what happened to that? Is there a calendar of village views you can purchase ?
need a stella and i need one now !
dickybird View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 11:18pm
The calendar was done by the Parish Church, not the Parish Council. I think the Office Shop is selling copies, at about £6, i think.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 5:03pm
ok thanks,

typical misinformation !!!- i will go into the stationary shop and take a look
need a stella and i need one now !
Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 4:55am
The calendar is on sale in the church, which is open most mornings. The local history and heritage group, The Celfunde Inheritance, have collated a great many old photos of the village. They hold a village history 'surgery' upstairs in the library on the first Saturday of each month (mornings only as library closes at lunchtime).The group is run by Parish Council chair Linda Smith. Why not pop along. Next meeting is in 8 days.
 Post Reply Post Reply