Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poppy Appeal 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poppy Appeal 2014
    Posted: 10 September 2014 at 1:40pm
I am the Poppy Appeal Organiser for Chalfont St. Peter, in the hot seat for the first time! We are now starting to plan our village appeal and are always looking for new collectors and helpers. We need people in a variety of roles, behind the scenes, house to house collecting, street collecting and a whole host of other things. You don't have to have loads of time, helping for an hour or two is just as valuable to us as somebody who can give lots of time. If you would like to offer us a bit of time, I'd love to hear from you! Please PM me if you'd like to have a chat about what needs doing. No obligation! If we have a chat and you're not interested then there really won't be a problem. Thank-you!
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 12:27pm
I am in particular need of people who can spare an hour or two to stand outside the Tesco Metro and/or in the village between 25th October and 9th November. Please Pm me if you are interested in helping, many thanks.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply