Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yapping dog off Joiners Lane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yapping dog off Joiners Lane
    Posted: 23 August 2014 at 6:24pm
Hi All,

Does anyone know who may own a 'yapping dog' that seems to barks continuously in the garden in either 'The Drive' or 'Joiners Way' both of which are roads that come off of 'Joiners Lane'?

I would like to know where the owner lives as I would like to respectfully ask if anything can be done to stop the dog yapping all day long.

Cheers

MV Owner
Sponsored Links

Laceyb15 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laceyb15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 9:44pm
I don't. But have the same problem with my neighbour. It seems as long as it is left water, and is not left for 24hours it is not neglected. Even having a garden is deemed to be walked. I sympathise with you. My neighbour has 6 dogs, 3jack Russell's, 2lurchers and a Pomeranian.when I called the police at midnight last Saturday, they passed me over to rspca and that was their response. It is the law. The only time they. Old intervene is if you contact noise abatement at amersham, if they come out and the noise is above a certain decibel, then the RSPCA can get involved. Good luck
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 9:34pm
not all yapping dogs are neglected dogs.sometimes people are not aware what their dog does when they are out at work. MV I suggest that you keep a diary of all disdurbances incase you need to get environmental health involved.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 12:59pm
Im usually more of a knock on the door and be nice type of guy, I was merely trying to identify the house in question
winger View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2014 at 7:35pm
i had barking dogs all day thankfully they left now a little yapper but best defence on e bay from china little dog repplant device rechargeable battery leave it on all day it drives them nuts no human effects love it they just squeal  and shut up
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2014 at 7:51pm
Cheers winger I have heard of these!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply