Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your Feast Day Committee needs you!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Integra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Feast Day Committee needs you!
    Posted: 22 July 2014 at 10:28am
The Feast Day organising committee runs both the big summer event and the Xmas Fun Night in December. There are eight members who get great pleasure from producing two wonderful events every year and in raising substantial funds for local good causes. 

Unfortunately, one of our team is moving to Devon and will be leaving us shortly which is creating a vacancy on the team.

We are looking for someone with energy and commitment to join us. Organisational skills and an ability to deliver agreed plans are vital.

I estimate around 200+ hours a year are probably involved.

If you feel you may be interested and would like to find out more, please contact me directly for an informal chat in the first instance.

Mike Day
07717 295369
msd@integra-ps.com
Integra Property Services
01753 889287
07717 295369
www.integra-ps.com
Sponsored Links

Junior36 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:36pm
Unfortunately I can't help out, it sounds like a fun job though. However, how do you go about choosing bands to perform on feast day? I know a great covers band who would be perfect to open the show?! 

Junior36 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 2:19pm
Here is their website in case you are interested! They are amazing! http://www.lemonrock.com/morecowbell 

Post Reply Post Reply