Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Diesel Spill A413

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diesel Spill A413
    Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:49pm
Did anyone see the coach that caused the diesel spill last Sunday? My son came off his bike, thankfully just lost a bit of skin off his hip/hand, but we need to contact the operating company to get his bike sorted.
Who's the ringleaders? Every fifth man!!
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:52pm
It happened about 7am I believe, I just missed it I think as I was heading into London early Sunday.
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:59pm
The Amersham Forum had a few notes about it 

vince View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:27am
Not sure if this will help as I don't know who the coach operator is.
 I was on my way to work on my motorbike, and noticed a very strong smell of diesel on the rounderbout at the bottom of Kingsway/ A413.
 A coach was pulled up just beyond the rounderbout heading into London on the A413. It was Red and I can't remember if it had any company name on it but it was an old style coach and it it looked like it had been pulled over by another motorist who was in a jag. they were both getting out of thier vehicles as I went past at 6.30am.
Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply