Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BURGLAR ON THE LOOSE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BURGLAR ON THE LOOSE!
    Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:03am
Another burglary.  Seems to be a spate and probably the same person.

At approximately 11:00am, on 6th August 2013, a property was broken into on GRASSINGHAM ROAD CHALFONT ST PETER. 

Crime reference: GA4301728/13

If you have any information in relation to this burglary, please contact PC6633 CARSON at Amersham Police Station  on 101, which is a non emergency police number. If you do not want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity  Crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court

Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:46am
Between midnight on 4th August 2013 and 11:20 on 6th August 2013 a property was burgled on DOGGETTS WOOD LANE CHALFONT ST GILES.

Crime reference: GA4301683/13

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:30pm
All happening in my area.
If i catch him it will be the last burglary he ever does. In fact the last thing he ever does.
(sorry wishy washy do gooders)
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Dave-R Dave-R wrote:

If i catch him it will be the last burglary he ever does. In fact the last thing he ever does.

I hope you are not indicating, there's a bit of a "turf war" and he is on your patch.
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:12pm

Na, but someone with the initials BS may feel like that!

Nessun Dorma View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nessun Dorma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:38pm

How are you going to "catch" him?
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:47pm
I'm looking out for someone with a black and white stripey top and a bag marked swag over his shoulder.
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by watsy watsy wrote:

I'm looking out for someone with a black and white stripey top and a bag marked swag over his shoulder.

Last seen arguing with Punch and Judy

Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Nessun Dorma Nessun Dorma wrote:

How are you going to "catch" him?

With my magical burglar catcher.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 6:13pm
@TVP_Chiltern: Nicol Road, Chalfont St Peter - Attempted Burglary yesterday 9/8 at about 9pm..... Did you see anything? #C9214
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>