Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Three Oaks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three Oaks
    Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:59am
Went to the Three Oaks last night for dinner with a girlfriend. Firstly our food was great, really fantastic sea bass. Secondly, after a couple of glasses of wine we came to order pudding and as we did so we gently ribbed the waitress about the lack of a chocolate pudding on the menu in the vein of 'has the chef lost his marbles and forgotten girls eat here' and then we happily ordered the sticky toffee pudding. She came back and said if we were happy to wait 20 mins we could have a chocolate surprise. We had wine and gossip so that suited us. Low and behold 20 mins later a fabulous chocolate pudding with tuilles and chocolate crumb and chocolate and blackcurrant ice creams and sorbets appeared, delicious and made us feel very special. Now if they had been dead in there that would've been one thing but they were quite busy, so hats off to the Oaks for really going the extra mile, how's that for service!?
Sponsored Links

Yorkie View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:45pm

Went there on Friday and had a great meal, I would say that it was probably the best meal I have had in Chalfont and the surrounding area.

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:49pm
seriously yorkie...??  i am surprised.......
need a stella and i need one now !
Yorkie View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:47pm
Yes a most enjoyable evening with fresh well prepared food and good ale and wine.
 Post Reply Post Reply