Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metro Piazza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FayR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:36am
Fab food tonight, place was busy even at 7pm and they decided to have some music on (first time in 3 times I been) which was nice! All with 50% off food too! They must be struggling to have that offer on all day everyday!!!!!
Sponsored Links

backtochalfont View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backtochalfont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:06pm
We have been regulars since Metro Piazza opened and we are so impressed. Lovely friendly service, they are great with small children, really good food (spaghetti gamberoni - totally delicious) and really good house wine. Would highly recommend it. I have been moved to post as I have heard a few less than positive rumours, but we really don't have a bad word to say about it. Welcome addition to the village!
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:47am
I love it there too as you can see from my previous posts, I agree it's a welcome addition to the village and does what it does well, I hope people will continue to support it and those who had some negative feedback when it first opened will go back and see the improvements that have been made, they are so welcoming and the food is good.
Larry View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:42pm
Tried Metro Piazza out with the family on Friday. Great food and good service. Highly recommended!
Who's the ringleaders? Every fifth man!!
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2013 at 8:39am
Was in there last night, busy.

Very friendley atmosphere, great food and the live singer was excellent.

Too many laws...
Too few examples...
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:11pm
Just had a lovely lunch in here, the meal deal makes it a really affordable lunch venue, very nice!
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by brewski brewski wrote:

Was in there last night, busy.

Very friendley atmosphere, great food and the live singer was excellent.

better than a dead singer
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:02pm

Had a meal in here last night, thought the food was pretty average if a little bland, I was dissapointed with the coffee i got at the end of the meal from an automatic machine it was pretty awful. I would go again to give it another go maybe i just orderded the wrong things from the menu Would give it 5/6 out of 10.

Henry View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:05am
Had a very nice meal there last night, in fact all excellent except the creame brulee was still frozen so had to go back.

We will be going back there.
Keep the green belt green
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Henry Henry wrote:

Had a very nice meal there last night, in fact all excellent except the creame brulee was still frozen so had to go back.

We will be going back there.
so they don't make it, more brake bro's rubbish then...Confused
stop HS2.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>