Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metro Piazza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metro Piazza
    Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:40pm
Italian and Pizza restaurant will soon step into the shoes of the old Funchal restaurant.......................Thank goodness its not another indian.

I think this one might just work!
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:33am
Looking forward to this, but we need many more restaurants to bring life to Market Place in the evenings.
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:39am
just hope it's a good one and not some cowboys that will last 5 minutes.
stop HS2.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:44pm
time will tell, if they're any good they will survive, and if they're not they'll go to the wall....like other posts glad its not another curry house
need a stella and i need one now !
Lollipop View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lollipop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:15am
Greetings, Chalfonters!

Having moved away from CSP more than a year ago (sniff, sniff), I was delighted to see on passing through Market Place (via Budgens, ahhh) that you're getting a Metro Piazza - so had to drop by to hear what you've got to say.

Anyway, if it's related to the one in Ruislip, you're in for a treat. That one's a big favourite with my extended family and children, with a great menu and even better service Smile  The difference there would be the excellent transport links, but Chalfont's doomed to suffer on that front, being a village of car drivers Unhappy

Can't stick around - am offline on my travels to Bruges in a minute - keep well, folks Big%20smile

Edited by Lollipop - 18 June 2012 at 8:19am
... for the peace of my years in the long green grass ...
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm
Is this place ever going to open? How long does it take to turn a former restaurant into a current restaurant? 
Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13am
Yes, it is taking an inordinately long time. Should be amazing decor when it's done?
Lollipop View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lollipop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02am
Originally posted by phisch21 phisch21 wrote:

Is this place ever going to open?

Whilst lunching at Metro Piazza in Ruislip the other day, I asked one of the waiters when the Chalfont branch would be open, as I'd seen wrapped furniture inside and it looked nearly ready.

"Next month" was his reply. Unfortunately, I can't recall now whether I asked the question at the end of August or the beginning of September...
... for the peace of my years in the long green grass ...
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:12pm
if postings are correct, they seem to be missing lots of business... lets hope they open soon
need a stella and i need one now !
spandangled View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spandangled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:34pm

Looks like it's finally open!! Yay!!

Buzzing with people when I drove past this evening!!
Anyone tried it yet??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>