FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metro Piazza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metro Piazza
    Posted: 11 May 2014 at 5:44pm
had another great meal in there today, - staff were great, we were a big group and they could do more to help.... thanks lads we will be back again

need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:19am
Don't forget Panacotta really gorgeous
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:00pm
I keep meaning to post about this but! Metro Piazza now do real Italian gelato at the front of the restaurant so you can get it take away or eat in,and they are happy for you to just sit in with the ice cream, DELICIOUS!!! A proper treat; chocolate, vanilla, lemon, pistachio, strawberry fruits of the forest yogurt, bubblegum, coffee, mint choc chip, off the top of my head but might be more!

Edited by Bobblehead - 18 July 2013 at 6:01pm
MarkD View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:49pm
According to the website it's 50% off the food bill for both lunch and evening menus, there is some small print about Mothers' Day, takeaway and children's menu being excluded but my eyes can't quite make it out - the address is apparently 16 Market placet - must be a new road!
Offers page

Edited by MarkD - 23 May 2013 at 10:50pm
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:49pm
Hi MarkD, essentially it is buy a main meal get another free, there are some limitations, I think it's before 6pm only but I can't remember what they are as I've not been caught out by them and don't take that for gospel! And you can be guaranteed good service because Salv and Mario are the nicest, most charming people you'd want to be served by.

Edited by Bobblehead - 22 May 2013 at 1:29pm
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:36am
pick up a leaflet from the table outside the place, - easiest way to get the T's and c's

Edited by big baggles - 21 May 2013 at 8:36am
MarkD View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:16am
What is the 2 for 1 offer? I suggested to Mrs D that she should go there the other might when she was seeing friends, but they had a 2 for 1 voucher for Prezzo. Undeterred by pretty poor service at the Beaconsfield branch they went all the way to Amersham when they might have kept it local had I known about this offer
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:13pm
Also had a good meal there and at 2 for 1 very inexpensive, the only criticism is that there is no "Specials Board" if we go there very often I'm going to get fed up with the same menu.
Sunray
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:18am
had a great meal there on sat night, far better than watching the lousy eurovision song contest...

good food , good service ( again )
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:48pm
We're you the rowdy table in the middle?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>