Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patio Layer needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chillies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patio Layer needed
    Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:27am

anyone know someone local who lays patios, slabs etc. It would be a remove, repair, relay project.

ta

www.chalfontchillies.co.uk Twitter: @chalfontchillie Facebook: chalfontchillies

Often to be seen walking his Staffie Cross and two Chihuahuas so please say hello
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:10pm
I used a guy called John from Crown Brickwork and Landscaping (his own business) to do some brickwork for me and he was excellent, well priced, personable and a good 'clean' worker, did a great job, he does all kinds of brickwork and paving and is on 0208 485 9417 or 07500434191 and also a guy called Graham Bellamy 07725007406 who is a professional landscaper, one man band generally and really very good indeed and again reasonably priced and a really nice person.
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:05am
Dave Jones is the best around, he has done loads of work around the village very high quality, very clean and tidy and totally trustworthy. I have recommended him to at least 5 people in CSP and they have all been delighted and have recommended him on. Tel No 01442 832429 
Sunray
Henry View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:27pm
Tim Baker very good in my opinion.
His number is 07956 291098
Keep the green belt green
Chillies View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chillies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:02am
cheers all we will be calling them today, thanks for the help
www.chalfontchillies.co.uk Twitter: @chalfontchillie Facebook: chalfontchillies

Often to be seen walking his Staffie Cross and two Chihuahuas so please say hello
 Post Reply Post Reply