FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

looking for old school friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Zaki View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for old school friends
    Posted: 02 December 2015 at 9:34am
Hello I search somebody from Chalfont St Peter theirs name is Claire Hanna. Who knows Claire?

Sponsored Links

Jacobi Robinson View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobi Robinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 11:31pm
There is nothing better than old friends meeting up again, it’s just awesome.
Colin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 9:19am
I was born in the village in 62. I whent to both schools you mention plus old jobs as well. Lived in Pennington and Lovel roads. Mum was the head cook at the junior/middle school.
susieb View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:55pm
Hi, as i had no luck with my last post trying to track down some old friends i wondered if anybody was born about 1963 and went to lovell end school and then onto the middle school in chalfont village or anybody that lived in the layters aveneu area - it would be great to hear from them!
 Post Reply Post Reply