Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

£60 survey!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: £60 survey!
    Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:01pm
Hi,
I live in St.Albans, but have been asked to find 2 people (in Chalfont) who would be able to be interviewed in-home asap, You get £60 for 1hr only, and MUST have had a review with your bank in the last 3 months!
Please pass it on, or call me to discuss further!
Thank you!
Melo
01923-404020 (home)  
Melo
Sponsored Links

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:21pm
spam?
Melo View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:25pm
No, No ,No I am not SPAM I am the girl in the street with the clipboard! Help please.....!!!
Melo
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:34pm
then tell us what it is all about
Melo View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:51pm
Hi, it's about talking to people all about what they thought about their review, with their bank, good bad, could be better etc, I think that the 'client' must be one of the banks.
Melo Call me if you wish?
Melo
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04pm
Thanks. I don't think I have ever had a review with my bank. Good luck
Eaton View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:07pm
I've been asked to have a bank review before and asked what it was about and was told it was so that they could fully investigate my accounts, savings, borrowings etc and consolidate them so that I had everything under one house (their's obviously) and I would get a better rate etc etc etc.  I said I didn't need to because I knew what I was doing financially and didn't have a mortgate/overdraft/borrowings and was told, by a spotty faced early 20 something, that he was a financial advisor and he could get me a great mortgage rate, low overdraft rate and a cheap personal loan.  I asked if he was an independent financial advisor and he eventually admitted, what I had known all along, that he wasn't!  I told him that I'd worked in a bank for longer than he'd been born and if I needed financial advice I'd ask an Independent Financial Advisor. 

That's what a banking review is all about.
born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:16pm
 Perhaps we should nominate the Big Issue seller.
 The seller outside Marks and Spencer in GX today was drinking a cup of £4.00 coffee. How big issues is that?

£60.00 seems to good to be true., but some will be tempted.
local born and bred
Melo View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:40pm
Hi, does this quota fit you? if not please pass it on to anyone who you know,  so far I have had one phone call for this, but he had a review over 3 months ago, so I am not allowed to use him!Rgds Melo 01923-404020
Melo
 Post Reply Post Reply