Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Big Issue Vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highstreetnanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:36pm
At 9 am this morning out side the opticians in the precinct i also asked her for Id but she said she will have it later, i also called non emergency number, but i didnt have time to hang around to see if the police came or not!

So it seems all of us phoning and reporting her may be working!
Sponsored Links

Butterfly View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:02pm
She wasn't anywhere to be found this morning - it was lovely!!! May be all our efforts have finally paid off.Clap
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:56pm
i'll be back, how many times have we all heard this...lol
stop HS2.
born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:21pm
 She has gone on her holidays.
local born and bred
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:16pm

staff in halls patisserie and friday flowers are saying she was becoming increasingly aggressive towards passers by...and shoppers are boycotting the area so as not to be abused by her

also she 'conned' a member of the public to buy clothes for her ' children' from M and co..... no sooner had the good samaritan got out of sight she was in there getting a refund on the items as to pocket the cash...

this woman is pure evil..... and she sullies the name of honest  BI sellers

Edited by big baggles - 18 December 2011 at 6:17pm
need a stella and i need one now !
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:20am
plenty like her in slough, orrible con artists.
stop HS2.
born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:59am
 Why can't our local newspaper start a campaign / crusade to get rid of her? That way her reputation would be widely known and people will be wiser. Come on the Bucks Ad and do your civil duty!The poor police are too streched.
local born and bred
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:06pm
good idea born and bred..... plus the way the wycombe star and the bucks ad seem to be getting thinner and thinner , and what few pages they have are full of ads and not news....
this is a story that needs to be told  and they need some news to put in their pages!
need a stella and i need one now !
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm
Hi there everybody, just wondered if any of the people that e-mailed Big Issue have had a reply from them. I have not yet had a reply and was wondering if i used the right address. vendor.comments@bigissue.com/
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:58am
No I haven't and I've contacted them twice. I think one issue may be that she isn't an official seller so they won't be able to control her. I don't know!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>