Forum Home Forum Home > General > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

milkman from the past

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: milkman from the past
    Posted: 18 October 2010 at 7:10pm
I was asked by my dad, if anyone remembers having there milk delivered by him,when we lived in chalfont. His name is Arthur matthews and his round was in the area of joiners lane, denham lane and denham. I believe the old express dairy is no longer there,so when i come down in january i wanted to take some photo's to show him,so i bet im in for a big suprise. we moved in 1973, so he would of been 48 then and had six children( sandra, janet,david,debbie,gaynor and myself derek)so would love to hear from anyone that knew him and maybe us as a family.
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 12:41pm
If you use Google Maps you can navigate around the village and see what to expect.
muttley View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muttley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:12pm
I know Trevor sargeant , he worked for express from 1980 ish until 2000 , he delivered all around chalfont st peter
Doh !!
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:08pm
I knew Earnie... he drove the fastest milk cart in the west.
Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
gunners View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:19pm
thanks malc, did find the house in monument lane,where we lived and brought back some happy memories.Big%20smile
calendergirl View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calendergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41am
Have sent u a private message
 Post Reply Post Reply