Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Holy Cross Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLow Cost Housing - what it really means

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:37pm
You keep asking questions to which we have already supplied answers and proof in our newsletters and mailings, I am not going to post them on here for your benefit. You do not acknowledge any of the links or information that I send you, you are argumentative and you keep firing back question after question after question, so why should I bother engaging you further?
You are wasting mine and your own time, I am not going to give credibility to your arguments by continuing these discussions.
You do not represent anyone in the village, you are not part of an action group to oppose SENSE, you are acting alone and to date you have not shown anyone any information that would prove otherwise. When I address you, I am only making comments about you and your misinformation, do not take these comments as addressing anyone else in the village. Please stop polluting this forum with your poor quality arguments, they do not have any credibility and I think I speak for everyone else who reads this forum, I look forward to being challenged by your hoards of anti-SENSE followers.

Edited by SENSE - 04 July 2010 at 7:49pm
Sponsored Links

Flyboy View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:55am
Originally posted by SENSE SENSE wrote:

You keep asking questions to which we have already supplied answers and proof in our newsletters and mailings, I am not going to post them on here for your benefit. You do not acknowledge any of the links or information that I send you, you are argumentative and you keep firing back question after question after question, so why should I bother engaging you further?

Have you actually published admission figures for every school in the village? I doubt that very much. Judging by the various tenuous claims, which you have made so far, I would find that very hard to believe, bearing in mind much of that information is highly confidential and I doubt very much the likes of John Underwood would have told you very much of anything relating to admissions. If it is true that you have published this information, produce the evidence, but then I suspect you can't.

Quote You are wasting mine and your own time, I am not going to give credibility to your arguments by continuing these discussions.
You do not represent anyone in the village, you are not part of an action group to oppose SENSE, you are acting alone and to date you have not shown anyone any information that would prove otherwise.

How very arrogant of you. Just because I don't have the financial resources of SENSE to be able to set up a group to oppose you , you are not going to address these very important issues? This alone shows that my assessment of your objectives to be accurate. 

Talking of financial resources, what about those accounts, I don't suppose you would also publish a list of your members and financial backers, would you ?

Quote When I address you, I am only making comments about you and your misinformation, do not take these comments as addressing anyone else in the village. Please stop polluting this forum with your poor quality arguments, they do not have any credibility and I think I speak for everyone else who reads this forum, I look forward to being challenged by your hoards of anti-SENSE followers.

Your comments on this forum have been aimed at all those who are unemployed, "mentally impaired" as you prefer to call them (what an awful way to describe anyone who suffers from a mental illness or a learning disability), single parent families, people who were not born in the UK and any other section of society who do not fit in with your vision of a Utopian society. 

As far as misinformation is concerned, I think you have that upper hand on that. Very little of what you have predicted has actually come true, or ever likely to. You keep saying that you have no problem with some homes being built, but on other posts you insist that you don't want ANY homes built at all.  You continue to attempt to play on the imagined fears of the villagers, for which there is no basis at all. You assume that the population of Chalfont Saint Peter are prejudiced bigots and xenophobes by assuming they will object to having the unemployed, "foreigners" (as you call them), the mentally ill and single parent families living amongst them. You frighten them into thinking that the new development will be some sort of ghetto for the dregs of life, imported from London, when there is no foundation for truth in any of this.

When this was exposed as lies, you then tried to make them believe that they would have no option to occupy any of the properties being built. Yet you have been unable to produce a single document that would back up your claims that this has been planned. It is nothing more that conjecture, lies, hyperbole and reactionary nonsense.

Have you addressed these issues with any of the retailers and traders in the village, have you taken any of their views into account? What about the people who work for these businesses and the jobs that will be created, due to the economic growth this development would inevitably bring?

Dismiss me as much as you like, but it will not change the fact that your "campaign" is based on nothing more than self-serving xenophobia and selfish NIMBYism and your desire to ignore the real people of Chalfont Saint Peter.

Edited by Flyboy - 05 July 2010 at 12:00pm
SENSE View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:26pm
As I have previously stated, you are the only person in the entire village who has complained about anything that we have been doing. Aside from our District Councillors of course, we have been given universal approval.

We do not need to publish anything just for your benefit, we are confident that the information that we are receiving is accurate. When required in a court of law, we will produce the proof of our claims. Until then the people of Chalfont St Peter are just glad that handful of people are fighting for the future of the village for their benefit.

Annoying Jamie View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:30pm
FlyBoy i was recently chatting to a Met police officer who says 80,000 Somalian immigrants in London and half are involved in heroin dealing, gangs and prostitution. Why do you think they have a right to be here?What exactly are they contributing?
Flyboy View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Annoying Jamie Annoying Jamie wrote:

FlyBoy i was recently chatting to a Met police officer who says 80,000 Somalian immigrants in London and half are involved in heroin dealing, gangs and prostitution. Why do you think they have a right to be here?What exactly are they contributing?

Dear god, have you alerted SENSE, that is the very information they love to  post. Shocked

But seriously, forty-thousand Somalians involved in "heroin dealing, gangs and prostitution," get real.

Edited by Flyboy - 05 July 2010 at 12:39pm
Flyboy View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:50pm

As I have previously stated, you are the only person in the entire village who has complained about anything that we have been doing. Aside from our District Councillors of course, we have been given universal approval.

We do not need to publish anything just for your benefit, we are confident that the information that we are receiving is accurate. When required in a court of law, we will produce the proof of our claims. Until then the people of Chalfont St Peter are just glad that handful of people are fighting for the future of the village for their benefit.

I thought as much, again treating the citizens of this village with disdain and contempt. You have made various claims, for which you refuse to publish any supporting documentation, or any other evidence. Doesn't give your campaign much credibility at all, does it?

You are not fighting for anyone's benefit, but your own. You have no concern for interests of the whole population of the village. Just as long as your property prices don't fall and you don't have bump into any more "common" people.

I wonder if the OFT/Trading Standards would be interested in your attitude, to refuse produce any accounts, or details of finances? I am very surprised your members are comfortable with giving you money with no proof of its use, with the lack of audited accounts. I am also very surprised of your reluctance to stand and be counted. Sounds very secretive to me, I wonder why. I wonder if your members are concerned about who they don't know might be funding your campaign.

SENSE View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:01pm
My disdain and contempt is for you and you alone. Big%20smile
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Flyboy Flyboy wrote:

You are not fighting for anyone's benefit, but your own. You have no concern for interests of the whole population of the village.

Blatantly untrue. SENSE do a fantastic job in looking after the interests of the village and have huge support.

Edited by Malc London - 05 July 2010 at 1:02pm
Flyboy View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:05pm

My disdain and contempt is for you and you alone. Big%20smile

Then prove your claims to the rest of the village. Here seems the best place to start. If you refuse to, you prove the assessment is accurate.
Annoying Jamie View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:06pm
SENSE represents my interests thanks Flyboy.
Now why do you think those Somalians should be here?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>