Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

chalfonts on tv,the misbourne.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chalfonts on tv,the misbourne.
    Posted: 17 July 2008 at 10:42pm
tales from the country itv1 730pm.
article about the misbourne,i think it was filmed in the spring because the chalfont fair sign was still up, intresting bit.
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 9:11am

I nearly missed it, but thanks to my clever recorder I was able to record half way through and it captured the whole programme.

It could have done with a full half hour at least, it was facinating. I was surprised they didn't mention the watercress growers of Chalfont St Peter.

Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 5:32pm
What sort of recorded have you got Malc.  My Sky Box won't do that.

Power to the people

Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 5:34pm
You should be able to watch it ondemand from ITV.
Is back in the game! :)
jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Malc London Malc London wrote:

I nearly missed it, but thanks to my clever recorder I was able to record half way through and it captured the whole programme.

It could have done with a full half hour at least, it was facinating. I was surprised they didn't mention the watercress growers of Chalfont St Peter.

My PVR is supposed to do that but I have never managed to fathom out how.Cry
Life is a balancing act
GOP
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 9:48am
It's just a hard disk recorder. You need to have the programme on as it records what you are watching automatically which is how you can pause live tv. Sky box should do it too. Then if you record half way through, it keeps what it has already recorded.

I was out the room and kept hearing reference to Chalfont St Giles which is how I managed to catch it.

Edited by Malc London - 19 July 2008 at 9:48am
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 3:25pm
I think it depends if you had already been on that channel since the start of the programme when you start up the recording

Power to the people

tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 5:25am
Does anyone have the info on this show so I can download it..??

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:27am
It was called Tales from the Country on ITV1 on Thursday 17 July.  I have looked on itv.com/catchup but it isn't there.  Not all programmes are available.
Life is a balancing act
GOP
tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 3:56am

I tried looking there and saw it was not listed. Even if it had have been they don't allow downloads from outside the UK on that site.

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>