Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TAO restaurant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barn Owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAO restaurant
    Posted: 22 February 2008 at 5:05pm
Anyone been to the Tao in Beaconsfield - not the take away but the restaurant? Anyone got any views on it??
Sponsored Links

Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 5:20pm
We went for a Birthday Party abou 18 months ago, there were 14 of us and we sat upstairs. The food was OK, but nothing special, but the fun and atmosphere created by the staff for the party, and the service, was very good and we had an excellent evening. I think it is more of a part venue that a high quality eating venue.
Sunray
Lollipop View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lollipop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:25pm
Ditto what Sunray's said. 

I went to an office Christmas party at Tao in December and the staff were brilliant at creating party atmosphere.  The food went down well too and not everyone was drinking, so I guess it must have been reasonable.

(They also managed to accommodate my strange diet, though the end result bore very little resemblance to Chinese food!)

... for the peace of my years in the long green grass ...
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 1:49am
I think Tao is great...good food, good prices, loads of choice and great fun.
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
Henry View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 5:30pm
Had two good evenings out at TAOs.
Have to say I do not know much about the food but I remember enjoying it.
Keep the green belt green
Barn Owl View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barn Owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:01pm
Thanks all!
 Post Reply Post Reply