Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tobic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tobic
    Posted: 29 January 2008 at 9:24am

Hissing Sid was worried because Tobic hadn't visited the forum for quite a while and PM'd me to see if I could find out if anything was wrong with him.  I rang his wife, Jill a few minutes ago and the news is that Tobic is in hospital after having 4 operations on his leg (he suffers from diabetes) as he contacted streptococcus.  He also went into a coma for a while but came out of that OK.  Just when things were picking up, he has now contacted pneumonia.  He will be in hospital for maybe another 2 months.  I’m sure that messages from the forum members will cheer him up no end.  If anyone wants to get in touch, I have given Hissing Sid Jill’s e-mail address so you can contact him or me for it, or just post onto the website and we will onforward.  Jill was wondering how to get in touch with CSP forum, and said that he will be very happy now that contact has been made.  Thanks Hissing Sid for caring.  Jill said he was feeling quite chirpy yesterday so hopefully all will now go well for him

Once Tobic is receiving visitors, Jim & I will try and visit him. 
I will keep you posted.

Angie Pitts (nee Soars)
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 9:31am
Thanks for the info Angie - get well soon Tony, was wondering why the word games were so quiet!

I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 10:00am
all the best tobic, heres hoping for a speedy recovery, - you are missed on here !
need a stella and i need one now !
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 11:46am
Get Well Soon Tobic!

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 11:51am
Get well soon Tobic & a big Thank you AngieHug
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 3:13pm
That is very sad news and well done Hissing Sid for working out how to find out and Angie for finding out.

Hope Tobic will be fighting fit again soon.

Get well soon.

Life is a balancing act
GOP
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 4:27pm
Wishing you a very very speedy recovery Tobic.  We miss you on the Forum.

Power to the people

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 5:44pm
Cor! Tobic! I hope you are enjoying getting all the attention from sexy nurses... gulp!

Get well soon pal!
Big%20smile
Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
Eaton View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 5:56pm
Missing those word games, even if I don't always understand them or get them quite right.  Get well soon.
Angie Pitts View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 12:24pm

Have just received an email from Jill with this photo of Tobic holding up a message for CSP Forum members ..... click on the photo to read the message!

Angie Pitts (nee Soars)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>